Oswald at DHS

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
From Bioreconstructs Twitter
https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct/status/927146700451532801
During the Wine & Dine Half Marthon...Oswald made an Appearance at DHS...Here's hoping Oscar's Garage becomes Oswalds in the years to come.....*Wishful Thinking*
DN3i_uuXcAEea_m.jpg

DNyAzxXVAAEjsbz.jpg:large

Last edited:

FettFan

Such a simple rare character to add too that many people want to meet. Hoping he gets added permanently.

I'm still hoping that once Toy Story opens and Star Wars nears completion, they start finally building the ToonTown expansion that was originally planned, but shelved in favor of Sunset Boulevard. It would be a great transition piece between Sunset Boulevard/Rock-N-Roller Coaster to Toy Story Land.

Especially if they create a new version of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, where Toad is the fire chief of ToonTown.
latest

Tally ho, TALLY HO!

Just scrub Roger Rabbit from the picture (since he's technically owned by Amblin Entertainment) and replace him with Oswald.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I'm still hoping that once Toy Story opens and Star Wars nears completion, they start finally building the ToonTown expansion that was originally planned, but shelved in favor of Sunset Boulevard. It would be a great transition piece between Sunset Boulevard/Rock-N-Roller Coaster to Toy Story Land.

Especially if they create a new version of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, where Toad is the fire chief of ToonTown

Just scrub Roger Rabbit from the picture (since he's technically owned by Amblin Entertainment) and replace him with Oswald.
Which is why Bonkers was made and Disney could do whatever they wanted with him.

They would have taken the alternative to retheme Car-toon spin if the deal didn't go through since he had also lived in Toontown..
DL%2B1994%2B-%2BBonkers1.jpg

FettFan

Which is why Bonkers was made and Disney could do whatever they wanted with him.

They would have taken the alternative to retheme Car-toon spin if the deal didn't go through since he had also lived in Toontown..
DL%2B1994%2B-%2BBonkers1.jpg

Well now we have Oswald who can be the de facto Mayor of Toontown.
We can also get other classic characters there too...Horace Horsecollar, Clarabelle Cow, Clara Cluck, Peter Pig, etc.

PS everyone hates Bonkers. We all realized he was a Roger Rabbit knockoff. Shame on Disney for trying to push him on us.

Last edited:

brb1006

Had to bump this thread, since Disneyland Paris just gave Oswald his own show for Disney FanDaze at Walt Disney Studios Park. Also marks the first appearance of Ortensia.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Had to bump this thread, since Disneyland Paris just gave Oswald his own show for Disney FanDaze at Walt Disney Studios Park. Also marks the first appearance of Ortensia.

Okay....The voice of Oswald....
giphy.gif

They honestly couldn't get Frank Welker to reprise his voice from Epic Mickey?

brb1006

Okay....The voice of Oswald....
giphy.gif

They honestly couldn't get Frank Welker to reprise his voice from Epic Mickey?

I think that is Frank Welker, it might be difficult to hear due to the echoing. But another video of that event from Mousesteps might help a bit.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I think that is Frank Welker, it might be difficult to hear due to the echoing. But another video of that event from Mousesteps might help a bit.

The other video has about the same echo...It's too hard to tell...So I'm standing with what I say until a clearer version pops up...

KrazyKat

Great new informative video to watch about the history of Oswald. Fascinating to think Walt at one time worked for Universal!

geekza

Great new informative video to watch about the history of Oswald. Fascinating to think Walt at one time worked for Universal!

And they've been paying the price for screwing Walt out of Oswald ever since. To think, that one act had ripple effects that forever changed the business and entertainment landscapes and eventually caused almost endless copyright to become the law of the land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom