Osborne Lights

ginadee

I plan on seeing the Osborne Family lights in dec. Is there a certain time that they open the section up kinda like a opening ceremony or do the lights just come on when it gets dark?

HouCuseChickie

We went for the lighting this past Nov. We staked out a spot a little before 6pm and just waited. They do a little pre-show, so they won't come on right away. I also recommend grabbing some hot cocoa...somehow it just enhances the experience.

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

How long does it take to stroll thru? I have adr's for 8:00 and think maybe I can move them up if available.

Hi there! About 30 minutes but I've been known to spend an hour or more just wandering around and soaking it all in. It is quite amazing though so take your time and enjoy it for sure! The lights,music, snow, atmosphere - can't beat it!:)

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I have seen the lights the last two years. Two years ago we were only there for 20 mins because my son was not happy about the dancing lights. Last year I was with friends and we were there for 2 hours. I just loved it. I would loved to have sat back in a chair with a hot chocolate and take it all in.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

How long does it take to stroll thru? I have adr's for 8:00 and think maybe I can move them up if available.

Up to you and how much you want to see. Just want to see them dance once? Takes about 10 minutes and you can say you have seen then. Want to look for all the hidden mickeys? Or the black cat? Or slowly meander along and see all the different dance routines? Figure at least an hour. It's also home to the longest non-character Photopass lines I have ever seen, which can easily make that time that alot longer.

Upvote 0

tare

We went for the lighting this past Nov. We staked out a spot a little before 6pm and just waited. They do a little pre-show, so they won't come on right away. I also recommend grabbing some hot cocoa...somehow it just enhances the experience.
Yes hot cocoa is a great way to enjoy the festivities.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom