Osborne Lights question....

Badger Brent

Original Poster
I'm wondering how late will the lights will be on for the 2012 holidays. We will be there from Jan. 1st-9th, 2014. On Deb's allears.net, it states that it will be showing UNTIL the 1st week of Jan. Does that mean since Jan 1st, 2014 is a wed. Am I right in that it will go until Sunday the 5th of Jan.? Thanks for any help. Brent

rsoxguy

They were on until the first weekend of January this year. I saw them that Saturday night. I would assume that you'll be safe within the first week of 2014.

swissamy

THey typically end on the first Sunday after New Years Day, but we have been there when they were on through Jan 8th (a while ago though). You can be sure of seeing them at least a few nights. On thing I would recommend doing as soon as you can is making a dinner reservation in the park for around 8 pm. Then you can see the lights and have dinner. We always go to Prime Time and there are always people begging for a table during that time period.

Badger Brent

Original Poster
Yes, 2013 is what I meant. Good to know we will still get some WDW Christmas atmosphere in during our trip. Thanks for all the help!

KatMaria

They start around Thanksgiving or a few weeks before or later, depends on how ready they are to put them on. The end usually within the first week of January. Hope you guys make it, it is a wonderful display!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom