Orlando weather

Maria

I checked on my cystal ball and it told me that the weather will be very nice... days will be hot, and evenings very nice. However it adviced me to bring a light jacket just in case...

;) You are gonna have a nice time!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Is it me or is Orlandos weather pattern changing? As a kid, when I visited in `79, `81, `87, then `90 and `93 you could virtually nail the daily summer storm to 4pm, then by 5pm it was hot and sunny again. On our last visit (2001) the storms seemed to form sooner, and last into the evenings... global warming or my imagination?

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Erika said:
It's too early for a regular forecast, but this time of year is still nice and warm down there. Have a great time :)
Ah! THanks everyone!
I am just worried about anymore hurricanes forming, lord knows Florida has had enough of them!
:lookaroun

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Yesterday it was beautiful....the sun shined the entire day and we actually got a "fall preview," as it was actually somewhat cool in the area. I think the weather should be the same during that period of time. :)

Tim G

Hurricane Watches are in Effect Along the Coast, while Tropical Storm Watches are in Effect for the Metro Area of Orlando

Today: Friday, September 9, 2004

Sun and clouds with a sprinkle or two. Highs in the upper 80s.

Tonight:

A clear sky with mild temperatures bottoming out near 70.

The Weekend:

Conditions going downhill with the worst weather from Jeanne coming overnight Saturday and lasting through Sunday

Yellow Shoes

darthdarrel said:
Speaking of weather, does anyone know what the weather will be like From Sept25th to Oct 2nd? in Orlando.

I'll let you know on October 3!!
:lol: Sometimes I crack myself up!!

I'd love to know also; we'll be there 29th-4th.

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Yellow Shoes said:
I'll let you know on October 3!!
:lol: Sometimes I crack myself up!!

I'd love to know also; we'll be there 29th-4th.
:p :p
LOL!
Thanks Corrus! Just what I needed another hurricane lol!

Tim G

Orlando Weather Forecast

Update Orlando Weather

Detailed forecast for This Weekend (sep. 25/26, 2004

Hurricane Warnings are out for the entire coast of Central Florida, with inland Hurricane Wind Warnings in effect by tonight!

Today:
Increasing clouds and showers through the day. Winds will get very gusty this afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Winds NE 20-25.

Tonight and Sunday:
Conditions worsen with hurricane force winds approaching by morning! Heavy rain moving in also with flooding possible!

Attachments

• 3758177.jpg
    3758177.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 176

The Mom

Premium Member
Looks like Vero Beach is going to take the hit again! :( We have friends who built their dream home there (on the beach) and the interior was ruined last time. (water does awful things to sheet rock!) They also own a home on Captiva, which is on the other coast, so it had damage form Charley.

Two homes, and they're still "homeless."

Things are looking worse for the WDW area than they did last night at 11PM. Of course, things could still change.

Tim G

The Mom said:
Looks like Vero Beach is going to take the hit again! :( We have friends who built their dream home there (on the beach) and the interior was ruined last time. (water does awful things to sheet rock!) They also own a home on Captiva, which is on the other coast, so it had damage form Charley.

Two homes, and they're still "homeless."

Things are looking worse for the WDW area than they did last night at 11PM. Of course, things could still change.
The predictions I've seen on my computers are NOT looking good...

I'm coming back this thursday... to see what's left of my house... I know everything is boarded up but.. dunno... I just want to see what's left of my home... :(

Tim G

darthdarrel said:
Speaking of weather, does anyone know what the weather will be like From Sept25th to Oct 2nd? in Orlando.
Darrel!!! Maybe THIS is what you need...

Updated 6:30 pm EDT on September 25, 2004

Inland hurricane wind warning Saturday night and Sunday... Flood Watch Saturday and Sunday...

chancerain.GIF
Today
Becoming windy. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Northeast winds increasing to 25 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

nt_rain.GIF
Tonight
Strong winds. Widespread showers and thunderstorms with heavy rainfall. Lows in the mid 70s. North winds 30 to 35 mph with gusts to around 55 mph increasing to 45 to 55 mph with gusts to around 90 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 80 percent.

rain.GIF
Sunday
Hurricane conditions. Widespread rain and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Northeast winds 50 to 60 mph with gusts to around 95 mph becoming southwest 40 to 50 mph with gusts to around 85 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 100 percent.

nt_rain.GIF
Sunday Night
Mostly cloudy. Very windy. Numerous showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Southwest winds 35 to 40 mph with gusts to around 65 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

rain.GIF
Monday
Considerable cloudiness in the morning then becoming partly cloudy and windy. Numerous showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Southwest winds 25 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.

nt_partlycloudy.GIF
Monday Night
Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers. Lows in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 20 percent.

partlycloudy.GIF
Tuesday
Partly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 20 percent.

nt_partlycloudy.GIF
Tuesday Night
Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 70s.

chancerain.GIF
Wednesday
Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent.

nt_partlycloudy.GIF
Wednesday Night
Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers. Lows in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 20 percent.

chancerain.GIF
Thursday
Partly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent.

nt_partlycloudy.GIF
Thursday Night
Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers. Lows in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 20 percent.

chancerain.GIF
Friday
Partly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Tim G

Close-Up Projected Path Through Central Florida

UPDATED: 12:11 PM EDT September 25, 2004

Attachments

• 3760658.jpg
    3760658.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 140

Tim G

Hurricane Warnings, Tornado Watches, and Flood Watches in effect for all of Central Florida!

Tonight:
Increasing winds and heavy rain heading into the night! Hurricane force winds will move in from the east coast from 10pm through the overnight.

Sunday:
Strong winds and heavy rain continues! Hurricane force winds will gradually subside to tropical force by late in the day.

Tim G

UPDATED: 4:54 AM EDT September 26, 2004

Attachments

• 3761359.jpg
    3761359.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 144

Tim G

UPDATED: 12:03 PM EDT September 26, 2004

Attachments

• 3761723.jpg
    3761723.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 134

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom