Orlando News...

luv

Original Poster
Universal's "major announcement": CityWalk to add eight new venues, opening over the next year, including Hot Dog Hall of Fame, CowFish (burgers and sushi), Cold Stone Creamery, Menchie's, Antojito's Mexican, Bread Box ("a modern Italian kitchen concept" ???) and Red Oven Pizza. (There can never be too many hot dogs!! :))

Cabana Bay Resort to have two pools, a lazy river, a 10 lane bowling alley and restaurants...now taking reservations (got mine!)

IT guy for local high school arrested for child . Guy says he's been doing it for about ten years and "I can only say that depression is a horrible thing." (Uh-huh.)

Older guy with history of "luring and enticing children" now charged with "lewd and lascivious molestation" after getting a 13 year old girl into his car. She hopped out at a stop sign. (Good girl.)

Dog bites man who tried to drag dog's owner into bushes of local park. (Yay, Fido!)

Car sticker fees going down $25/year. (Woot!)

Family of the mom of 3, killed in October by a hit-and-run driver, would still like to know who killed her.

Guy walked around mall, following people, including young women. He has no comment.

75% of Florida crops ruined by something called HOB. Government shelling out $1,000,000 and making a new USDA division to look into it. (Hope OJ prices don't skyrocket.)

Temps colder than average, with a high today of 72. Haircast is for "Bad hair day" due to light mist in the a.m. and wind gusts in the p.m. (I love that Troy does a haircast!!)

The little girl who was on the sidewalk when a truck/van accident crossed the sidewalk died yesterday. :(

Matt, who was part of the Channel Six morning team I love, has been moved to night news. Now they need to move Bridget, Troy and Amaka to the same news because I like that team. (Feel free to start a petition for me.)

Last edited:

sweetpee_1993

Universal's "major announcement": CityWalk to add eight new venues including "established brands, up-and-coming concepts and Universal's creations." (At least they didn't call it a "bold, new vision.") Cabana Bay Resort to have two pools, a lazy river, a 10 lane bowling alley and restaurants...now taking reservations (got mine!)

How's their pricing at Cabana Bay? Sounds awesome!

IT guy for local high school arrested for child . Guy says he's been doing it for about ten years and "I can only say that depression is a horrible thing." (Uh-huh.)

What high school? My brother(s) went to Oviedo, Lake Mary, and Lake Howell. I went to Lake Howell. Where we all went to elementary school would've zoned for Oak Ridge. (<--yikes)

Megalodumb

Family of the mom of 3, killed in October by a hit-and-run driver, would still like to know who killed her.
Please don't take this as me being insensitive to the situation or belittling what the family is going through...but did it really take a news team to figure out the last part?

luv

Original Poster
How's their pricing at Cabana Bay? Sounds awesome!

What high school? My brother(s) went to Oviedo, Lake Mary, and Lake Howell. I went to Lake Howell. Where we all went to elementary school would've zoned for Oak Ridge. (<--yikes)
They're running a promo deal where you can get a suite for the cost of a room. I don't know what the actual fees will be, but the rooms are rumored to be bigger than Disney's Values for about the same or less. The suites are better than AoA, for less.

Wekiva High School.

luv

Original Poster
Please don't take this as me being insensitive to the situation or belittling what the family is going through...but did it really take a news team to figure out the last part?
I know. I was like, "Thanks for the update." Of course they want to know! They will always want to know! But it's nice that they put them on the news. We're supposed to look for a grey or silver car that may (or may not) still have damage on the passenger side. Pins it right down. Not too many of those on the road.

luv

Original Poster
Love the haircast.
You only get Good, Fair or Bad. There's a little hairometer with green, yellow and red sections and a needle that point to one, lol...with a cartoon woman whose hair reflects those things.

I love Troy's Haircast. He's the best weather guy ever.

It's Channel Six, if you want to turn it on some morning when you're in Florida and up getting ready for rope drop between six and seven a.m.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom