Orlando man charged with hitting a Disney security guard during fight over COVID-19 mask rule

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Have one for me, living vicariously in the Northeast.
I certainly will... it’s 97 degrees an hot as all heck but the trade off seems worth it. I have to really give credit where it’s due. The park has done a fantastic job trying to make it seem normal while still adhering to guidelines that restrict the aesthetic a bit. If there are any CM’s watching this thread, thank you for your patience and dedication to your very important job. 👍

spock8113

We've all been over this over and over again and and the cases continue to rise over and over again.
Wearing a mask may be a choice in some states but at Disney it's a reasonable and safe requirement that is meant to protect everyone and "mitigate" the virus. Just look at our case numbers in New York.
A wise man recently said “It goes through the air. That’s always tougher than the touch. You don’t have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus. This is deadly stuff.”
Wear a mask and stop whining.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom