Orlando man charged with hitting a Disney security guard during fight over COVID-19 mask rule

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
1. Throw his *** in jail.

I wonder what time of day it was?

eta: check downthread but found the time was 4:40pm high was 97 that day and a thunderstorm dropped the temps about that time. He was either hot or wet and maybe both.

2. Has anyone ever questioned whether going to amusement parks in 100 degrees with masks makes sense? 🤔

...I mean...has that one come up? I haven’t been watching the news 🤞🏻
I really believe, that what some people think that behave in this manner, is that they are right and the world is wrong. It’s a scary thing but we see it everyday somewhere and usually when asked about it they usually say” they have no right” or “ we live in the United States “. It’s frightening actually.

The promotion of stupidity (daily) as “acceptable” Has been a national tragedy for the US. I hope to have that eradicated like polio...and soon.
Yeah I read the whole article... if the security guard placed his hand on him first that changes things.

Everyone should keep their damn hands off people at all times...all situations

Last edited:

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Has anyone ever questioned whether going to amusement parks in 100 degrees with masks makes sense?

Exactly. I leave tomorrow for a 5 nighter. Legoland for 2 where my kids are of the age it's not mandated for them there (Me and the DW will be wearing). Next three in MCO. I'm hitting MK once. And that's it. There's enough to do in the LBV/I-drive area for the additional 2 days without dealing with mask induced tantrums. And I'm talking about mine.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Disney giving out a free mask during a pandemic is in some vague way related to adults not being responsible for their own children? For the sake of future generations, I hope they keep charging!

Sorry, but for a site centered around the most magical place on earth, people here have a pretty dismal view of others. I'm pretty sure no one expects Disney to give everything free in the name of great customer service. If they do, they've never been to Disney.

I haven't read through all the threads, but I don't think we have reached the point where "the company is responsible for everyone's happiness." If people actually believe that, they must be continually disappointed and saddened by Disney's failure. I guess that would explain the bitterness over someone getting something as small as a disposable mask - or in some cases a free treat from a CM.

I don’t believe supplying equipment to customers is expected by Disney or anyone else logical.

Personal responsibility.

However I don’t trust people...why should anyone? They prove their inability to act appropriately every second of every day.

Anyone rejecting the posted rules should be ejected immediately after warnings are issued. Compliance is not optional.

This year more than any has reminded society of why we need rules...they are meant to cast the widest net to enforce compliance of the dumb...not promote debate by the intelligent of their need or application. I wish it was reversed...but it never has or likely will be.

We need rules more than ever and have done a bang up job of proving it resoundingly.
Interesting how my favorite Walt Disney quote encapsulates it all "Well of course, happiness is a state of mind. You can be happy or you can be unhappy. It's just according to the way you look at things." Mr. Disney was on point.
He liked money a lot...so grain of salt with all quotes. Money is inherently evil...that’s been mostly established. Just saying.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Exactly. I leave tomorrow for a 5 nighter. Legoland for 2 where my kids are of the age it's not mandated for them there (Me and the DW will be wearing). Next three in MCO. I'm hitting MK once. And that's it. There's enough to do in the LBV/I-drive area for the additional 2 days without dealing with mask induced tantrums. And I'm talking about mine.
I’m debating going to chocolateland for my daughters birthday this week for the day.

88 is not looking great.

Which makes me think if I have any shot of going to Orlando later this year I best be hoping for an unseasonably early winter.

JoeCamel

You are staying at the airport for three nights?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom