Orlando Hotels - Luggage storage

pug

Original Poster
Does anyone know of Orlando area hotels that offer Luggage storage? Thanks in advance

Weather_Lady

I'm not sure if you are referring to long-term storage or short-term. However, almost all hotels (and certainly all of those at WDW) have a Bell Services desk that will hold your luggage (for several hours) during times when your room isn't ready yet, or if you're not departing immediately after check-out.

If you're looking for something more long-term, there are services like this one: http://www.orlandobaggagestorage.com/

pug

Original Poster
I'm not sure if you are referring to long-term storage or short-term. However, almost all hotels (and certainly all of those at WDW) have a Bell Services desk that will hold your luggage (for several hours) during times when your room isn't ready yet, or if you're not departing immediately after check-out.

If you're looking for something more long-term, there are services like this one: http://www.orlandobaggagestorage.com/
Well most Non-resort hotels don’t offer short term luggage storage. I have tried 3 Orlando area hotels and they apparently don’t offer it.

Weather_Lady

Well most Non-resort hotels don’t offer short term luggage storage. I have tried 3 Orlando area hotels and they apparently don’t offer it.

Wow - I 'm sorry to hear that. I used to travel frequently for work and it was never an issue anywhere I stayed -- but then again, that was around the New England states. Must be a regional difference! I guess, then, that the best I can say is that the Disney and Universal hotels will store luggage.

WDWMPrincess

Does anyone know of Orlando area hotels that offer Luggage storage? Thanks in advance

Edit: Sorry, I think I set off a moderation requirement by going back to add in a storage and delivery location I found online. Whups.

My experience worldwide is most hotels will at least throw your luggage in the back office in return for a reasonably generous tip to staff regardless of what they say on the phone. But of course this is hardly reliable as I'm sure there is that occasional hotel that just doesn't want to deal with it. Orlando has a number of companies that will for a fee either store your luggage, or often even collect it from the airport and deliver after check in to your hotel, or collect from your hotel and deliver it to the airport. My experience of such services is limited but all good. After all their entire business model relies on them being trustworthy and prompt.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom