Orlando area toll?

Fido

Howdy folks! I’m driving back to WDW from Arkansas for a week starting Saturday and staying in All Star Music. I remember a toll booth/turnpike off of I75 somewhere before you get to Orlando. I haven’t dealt with paying a toll in about a decade. Do they take debit or credit cards now, or do I need to bring cash and/or coins? Sorry for the silly question!

yensid67

When I used toll road in 2013, the toll booth had envelopes for you to take and send in the toll. Just make sure you don't go through the toll without stopping! If you do you will get a shock! I did this inadvertently because the toll road was not the road I wanted. I drove right passed the toll 'booth' before I realized what it was. The shock came quickly...lights and a siren flashed and sounded off...scared the begeebees out of me! I pulled over just right passed the toll booth and walked back and got the envelope. We had just gotten off the plane so we had no change on us! The next day I had to get a cashiers check for $.75 and send it to the toll people! NOTE: KEEP YOUR RECEIPT THAT YOU PAID THE TOLL! They tried top charge me for not paying the toll. I called them and gave them the serial number of the receipt and everything was fine! I am sure someone else can give more updated information, but that's just my take on the toll!

Upvote 0

bigorangeandy

We just a bought the Sun Pass several years ago. We go frequently enough that it makes it one less thing we have to worry about. I can put $10 on it and will last the entire trip, and still have a bit left over. I bought the pass mainly to save time when we are so close to the finish.

Upvote 0

dieboy

We just a bought the Sun Pass several years ago. We go frequently enough that it makes it one less thing we have to worry about. I can put $10 on it and will last the entire trip, and still have a bit left over. I bought the pass mainly to save time when we are so close to the finish.
^ This. Just get a sun pass, put 10 or 15 bucks on it and your done, no worries about it, no slowing down for a toll booth.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom