Originals Are Better!

surfsupdon

Original Poster
Anyone remember the original Snow White's Scary Adventure?! That was my first ever ride at Dinsey at age 5 and my parents tell me I screamed murder the whole way trhough, crying and yelling. I do remmeber the aftermath, going on Small World 7 times, and countless rides on the Carousel. After that, every yuear we go back, we always go on Snow White, even after its alterations, joke about it, then head right over to small world.

And for that matter, my parents used to tell me and my sis that we were each in charge of Mr. Toads cars. I remmeber being so nervous I was going to fly off of the track. I was so intent on following it and staing on route to Nowhere in Particular.

AHHHHHH, the MEMORIES!!! (and im only 20, hahaha)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Which version of Snow White was it that every so often you could see the queen open a curtain in a window from the queue with an evil look on her face?? I remember that version scared me a bit.

Yellow Shoes

They used to call it Snow White's Scary Adventures and they were right. Lots of children were carried out of it screaming their heads off.

Apparetnly people were expecting jolly dwarves and handsome princes, and instead got a major dose of the Evil Queen and the scene of Snow White running through the forest--trees snagging her dress, owls with glowing eyes, etc. (it was true to the movie, which also was pretty scary in that part)

I assume that is why it was toned down.

WDWspider

The part that always scared me on the ride is still thee today. It's the scene were it appears that the Queen is looking into the mirror, and she turns around looking like the Old Hag and right in your face. That is very unexpected when you are little. I still hate that part. :(

I think it is still called Snow White's Scary Adventures.

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by spider-man
The part that always scared me on the ride is still thee today. It's the scene were it appears that the Queen is looking into the mirror, and she turns around looking like the Old Hag and right in your face. That is very unexpected when you are little. I still hate that part. :(

I think it is still called Snow White's Scary Adventures.

yeah!! that part still scares me

and i always fall for the rock at the end!!

lol oh well

meeko_33785

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Which version of Snow White was it that every so often you could see the queen open a curtain in a window from the queue with an evil look on her face?? I remember that version scared me a bit.

That's part of the Disneyland verions. The scene of the Queen at the mirror is in the "I'm Wishing" scene of the ride at WDW, not in thw queue.

I actually like that they actually added Snow White to the ride now. After all, it is Snow White's Adventures; I expect to see her.

Ellen Ripley

yeah i remember/ have been told that when i first went on it, age 4 or 5, i was so scared, we had to get right back in line, so my dad and i could pretend to shoot the witch and the gators.....only then did i stop crying...memories:lol:

mandib

That ride scared me a little when I was first on it I was only 5! It was still 'really' scary then. Now I don't think it's scary but maybe it's because I'm older. Although when we first went when my sister was then 5 she didn't think it was that scary either!

hypercatmatt

Anyone remember the original Snow White's Scary Adventure?! That was my first ever ride at Dinsey at age 5 and my parents tell me I screamed murder the whole way trhough, crying and yelling.

the scariest part is when your in the forest and everything is scary....and then...you see a little bunny on the ground that looks like its a bright sunny day..that freaks me out...!

FigmentJedi

3 words: Journey Into Imagination.
This was one of the best attractions EVAR. I never experienced it in person, but I have downloaded a ride video and i watch it a lot. If I grow up to be an Imagineer and if it is considered, I would want to help out in restoring JII to its former glory.

imagineer boy

I remember being really scared on this ride when I was little. The Witch kept popping out so many times that I was really scared. My Mom and Dad said I didn't scream though. I'm surprised.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom