Original Sherman Brothers Tape

walthimself05

Original Poster
My grandfather has an Original Sherman Brothers tape that i guess he got when he first went down to WDW in 1971.

it's got the original TIki room song, Fortuosity, CoP with walt singing along. it's pretty cool, theres a whole lot more songs.

anyway do you think this would be worth some money?

and do you think it would be ok to put some of the songs up on this site for you guys to listen to?

i'll try to get a pic of the cover and a song list up

walthimself05

Original Poster
a tape, ill get a pic up if i can get it from him.

its pretty cool.

if i can figure out how to get it on the computer from a tape then i might be able to get some songs up for downloading.

Steamboat_Kevin

That's so cool!
I wish I had that.
And you say that Walt was singing along with Great, Big, Beautiful Tomorrow, was he a good singer???
You could try to find the tape on Ebay and see what they were selling it for to find out what it's worth, but some people on Ebay don't know what the actual worth of an item is. Sometimes the price is too low, sometimes too high.
As long as we're on the subject of Ebay, I have a question.
Would a pressed penny from CBJ at Disneyland be worth $1.50, I once saw one on Ebay for that price and thought that was a bit high. But now I realize that CBJ at DL was torn down so it may be worth more. Woohoo! Glad I got one last summer, hehe.
-Kevin

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
but some people on Ebay don't know what the actual worth of an item is.
WHOA! The actual worth of an item? What was I thinking?!?!
It doesn't make sense.
It should have been "but some people on Ebay don't know what an item is actually worth"
But you probably knew what I meant.
Hyuk Hyuk, whoopsies.
-Kevin

walthimself05

Original Poster
heres Walt with the Bros
its short and sorry if its not what you expected, but i tried my best to get it to you guys

Attachments

• walt.zip
    119.6 KB · Views: 139

walthimself05

Original Poster
There’s a whole lot more songs, I’d say bout 20 or more. Songs like It’s a small world, Tiki Room, Huffalumps and Woozles, Winnie the Pooh, Bed knobs and Broomsticks, like 5 Mary Poppins Songs, The Ugly Bug Ball, Tall Paul, The Parent Trap, and some others I’ve never heard before.

I’m leaving for vacation tomorrow and im going to be a counselor at a 4th and 5th grade camp, so I wont be able to answer anymore questions or put anymore songs up for downloading until I get back in 3 weeks, sorry. But if you have questions either post them, Email me, or PM me and ill be happy to answer them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom