Original Journey into Your Imagination and Horizons

wildonez

Original Poster
Does anybody here miss these two rides? I know I do. I have so many memories from these rides. I hate the fact that they are gone and replaced by the SPACE ride (will see how that is when it opens) and the horrible and catastrophic new JIYI. Does anybody have any specific part of any of the rides that they would like to share (like smelling the orange scent in Horizons)?

Tapestry2000

we all miss those rides :) especially the original JII - it was so cool! now THAT'S what i call imagination ;)

oh dear...i'm getting emotional!!!! ;_;

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by wildonez
Does anybody have any specific part of any of the rides that they would like to share (like smelling the orange scent in Horizons)?

That was my favorite. I remember when Illuminations would end around 10:20 or so and they would still leave all the Future World attractions open until 11:00 and we would hit WOM, Horizons and UOE on the way out. We would just walk right on the rides, it was great.

DisJosh

Horrizons was great........Anyone ever look down the screen thats in front of you at the ending? It was freaky it ws like never ending blackness...I always thought I would fall out!

Mag1575

I truly miss both of those rides. I wish that Horizons was not torn down. I truly loved riding through the double helix, smelling the oranges, farming in the future, the underwater restaurant, the giant fish, overall everything about the ride!

Mark

markymark

I really miss Horizons, there was nothing like walking down the ramp with that wonderful smell of oranges wafting all around you. It was one of those places you could go to just for a relax from the hustle and bustle outside.

Josh - I know exactly what you mean it was real scary!!!

As for JII, what really needs to be said. It is obvious Disney know they made a mistake, by the fact they are changing it already. lets just hope the next version will be different, and that they haven't just put Figment in a few easy to see places.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom