Ordering Magic Bands

mhaftman7

Original Poster
It appears they have sold out of all the themed bands and only solids remain. Anyone know when the themed ones will be restocked?

Bronson55

Three months later and no better. Have been trying everyday and it never completes. Speaking to Disney and writing notes only produces the usual boiler plate non answer responses. Today's response told me to just pick a solid color and be done with it. annoying thing is I can purchase up to five right now at full price. Worse yet the process you have to go through to try your luck is pure harassment.

jrogue

In the thread in the link above I posted some advice on how to get the bands. I ended up being able to purchase the Black Panther and the Haunted Mansion ones. It's hard but possible if you have the patience and stay vigilant. Good luck!

mergatroid

Three months later and no better. Have been trying everyday and it never completes. Speaking to Disney and writing notes only produces the usual boiler plate non answer responses. Today's response told me to just pick a solid color and be done with it. annoying thing is I can purchase up to five right now at full price. Worse yet the process you have to go through to try your luck is pure harassment.

Look now

Bronson55

It was pointed out to me in another band forum that the $15.00 bands normally sell for $29,95. Frankly if I can't get the band in the first place it doesn't really matter what the discount is.

Attachments

• Resized_20190715_173247.jpeg
    Resized_20190715_173247.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 167

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom