Orange Bird sippy cups on sale at the Sunshine Tree Terrace!!!!

SirNim

TTIWWP (this thread is worthless without pics) (just kidding guys, I'm trying to be funny :p)

But the news is interesting and welcome, if true! :lol:

jmuboy

The ORANGE BIRD logo itself is hidden in the new marquee. No clue why it's covered up unless someone approved it in the new sign and mgmt didn't like or want it advertised in that manner. But check out the new Sunshine Tree Terrace sign. There is a sun icon in the center. It's actually a metal plate fitted over the WOODEN Orange Bird head. Look behind the sun on the marquee and the outline is obvious. Pictures have circulated online. I will try and find them.

Tigger#1

Kool I want one:D
AqiHYEACMAEA2oK.jpg:large

Captain Chaos

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the return of the gas tiki torches to the pavilion after years of being turned off.

Who cares about the return of that detail we demand back from WDW... We can now drink orange juice from a plastic bird head!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEE WDW HAS RETURNED TO GLORY!!! Take that Potter... Who cares about Butterbeer??? We have ORANGE BIRD CUPS!!!!

For those of you who cannot tell sarcasm, well, this post was it... ;)

rioriz

Who cares about the return of that detail we demand back from WDW... We can now drink orange juice from a plastic bird head!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEE WDW HAS RETURNED TO GLORY!!! Take that Potter... Who cares about Butterbeer??? We have ORANGE BIRD CUPS!!!!

For those of you who cannot tell sarcasm, well, this post was it... ;)

Executed perfectly! See we can be positive here:xmas:

aladdin2007

I am so there!!! When I saw that pic I remembered getting one as a kid. :slurp: Watch them be out or something when I go in a week or two lol.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I seem to remember there also being a cup shaped like grapes when I was a kid as well

I was going to mention that as well, but I figured no one else would remember that. :wave:

What's strange is that I cannot seem to find any pictures of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom