Opinions Split ASM/BWI or Dolphin entire trip.

tsp

Original Poster
We are currently planing our early december trip. Two options we are considering and would love some opinions on the Dolphin.
We love the epcot resorts. To stay within our budget I currenty have the ASMusic the first 2 nights and the Boardwalk the last 3 nights.
I found that we could stay the entire time for a few dollars less at the Dolphin.
We have never stayed at the Swan/Dolphin. They seem to get good reviews and we will be in basically the same area for the whole trip. Weighing options on which route to go.
Any input / opinions on staying at the Dolphin would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

lilclerk

Are you planning on using the dining plan or DME? Those aren't available at the Dolphin. And if you have a car, the Dolphin has a parking fee every night. If none of that matters, I would stay at the Dolphin the whole trip in a heartbeat, it's such a great location.

tsp

Original Poster
Good Question's. We are driving, and will not be using the Dining plan. The cost difference is about 400 dollars to stay the entire time vs. split stay. I will look up the parking cost to see the difference.
Also does anyone know if all of the rooms have mini-fridges like Disney resorts?
Thanks

lilclerk

Good Question's. We are driving, and will not be using the Dining plan. The cost difference is about 400 dollars to stay the entire time vs. split stay. I will look up the parking cost to see the difference.
Also does anyone know if all of the rooms have mini-fridges like Disney resorts?
Thanks

They do have small refrigerators in the rooms. And I'm pretty sure parking is $15/night. You do still get EMH and free parking at the parks.
http://allears.net/acc/faq_dol.htm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom