Opinions on Coronado Springs

copcarguyp71

I have stayed their twiceand enjoyed it both times. One of the better themed pools in all of WDW IMO. The only downside for us was the size. It's a large resort with longer walks to almost anywhere you want to go.

Short walk from Cabanas buildings to anywhere including bus stops considering it is a moderate...;)

eddiemcgarrigle

I'll be staying here next year (couldn't justify the £8000 price tag for staying at the Beach Club) so it's nice to see so many saying that it's a great place. I took a stroll around it last year as I wanted to visit the Pepper Market (which was pretty tasty) and it really is a lovely resort.

jlsHouston

I spent the 2nd half of my Star Wars May trip at CSR recently. I got the Cabana section 8b, on the side of the building closer to the dig pool and bus stop rather than the side I had before near the laundry room and a quiet pool.
I had loved loved loved CSR my first stay there in April 2012...And while the resort still has the scenic stillness and the Dig Pool never ceases to amaze me as I enter the area and exit the area because of the landscaping and terrain, I was overall disappointed with this last stay.
It was much more crowded, maybe that was a reason and the people staying at Cabana 8b were pigs. Every night when we would get back to the resort late, trash was all around our Cabana. It was such nasty looking trash I didn't even want to pick it up and dispose of it. One night a pile of trash was so huge by the elevator I walked back and took the stairs even though my feet were killing me.
I don't really blame Disney or the resort staff for this.
The room felt kind of dated too, but mousekeeping was faithful about cleaning daily for me.
Loved the choices at the Pepper Market and what I tried was quite good. I still think Captain Cooks and Artist Palette are the best resort quick service restaurants though.
The hot tub wasn't working during our stay in May and that was disappointing.
Dig Pool had lots of chairs for lounging and spent some relaxing pool time there.

SAV

We just spent 5 nights there and loved the resort. We had never spent a resort day on any of the prior trips, but had to have one here. The grounds are beautiful and even better at night. The kids loved the Dig Site pool and the slide. Personally, I loved having the sliding doors that separate the sink area from the sleeping area so we could get ready early and let the kids sleep in a bit more on the park days.

We didn't eat there, so I can't speak to the restaurant offerings. We did walk through them and the food did look really good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom