Opinions of Blaze Pizza

LeighM

The Blaze in my town is really good! They get just the right amount of char to it so it has that added flavor from the fire and it is perfectly crispy. I love thin crust (my husband doesn't) with veggie toppings (and my husband doesn't) so it's the best place for us to get individual pizzas LOL. But because we have one at home, we don't go to the one at DS.

MickeyMomV

Yep all kinds of these have cropped up and they all essentially seem to be the same. Blaze, MOD, Pieology.....not really a fan of any of them.
Yes!! We also had a Pieology and a Rise Pies open in the area. I just Google'd pictures of them and they are also the same thing. Somebody is making big $$$ selling out the business model.

DisneyJill

we have a blaze here at home and i love it. i think their array of toppings are great. (roasted garlic? yes. put it ALL on my pizza and no one come near me for the rest of the day)

DABIGCHEEZ

When you live in NJ or NYC.... you learn by an early age. We know better then to expect anything tasting like a real pizza outside of NJ/NYC area.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
When you live in NJ or NYC.... you learn by an early age. We know better then to expect anything tasting like a real pizza outside of NJ/NYC area.

Well all know how xenophobic NY and NJ are about the style of pizza they serve there, but that dog doesn't hunt in most of the country. That said, Blaze is sauce and stuff on a cracker. We don't like that style.

MickeyMomV

What are the children's options there? Do they have a special menu?
Its all one size build your own. You tell them what you want and they put it on. If your child only likes cheese then that is all that goes on. I know anything with toppings is all the same price by us no matter if you have 1 topping or if you have 10. I'm not sure about cheese only. Again I'm going on the other versions of the blaze chain (Herb & Fire, Rise Pies, and Pieology).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom