Opinions of Blaze Pizza

Jamie J

Loved, loved, loved Blaze Pizza! Do not be deterred if the line is out the door, it moves super fast. I love thin and crispy pizza so Blaze hits the spot. Plus, they have vegan options, so it is one of the easier meals to eat with my sister when we are in Disney.

disney4life2008

It was good but small. I had to eat 2 and 1/2 pizzas to be satisfied and I am not a big eater. As a reference I am usually satisfied with 2/3 of a medium dominos pan pizza.

Idk what kind of pizza they have there. We have a blaze pizza over on the east side of Orlando and it's delicious. Its full size. They raised their prices though

Superpocky

Idk what kind of pizza they have there. We have a blaze pizza over on the east side of Orlando and it's delicious. Its full size. They raised their prices though

It's just one size. Not even a kid's sized pizza. lucky for me my daughter ate only one slice of her's so I ate rest of hers.

Superpocky

Maybe its different at Disney Springs. One pizza is definitely enough for one person. Maybe at Disney its smaller

I thought it was odd that they didn't have a kid size pizza, especially at Disney. Maybe they are serving only kid's size at the springs.

I liked the pizza but but not sure I would pay $30 to be full at a pizza joint again.

disney4life2008

I thought it was odd that they didn't have a kid size pizza, especially at Disney. Maybe they are serving only kid's size at the springs.

I liked the pizza but but not sure I would pay $30 to be full at a pizza joint again.

IDK, on the east side of Orlando, the location is $10 for an adult size (probably large) and a drink is $2. I usually walk out spending less 13 and still have 1 or 2 slices left for dinner

katiz

Pizza is good size for 1 person. But of course you'll want to eat it all and not share! SO good, can't wait to get back!

scpergj

My son is a student at UCF and eats at the one near there pretty frequently - says it's really good, and a couple of dollars less than at the Disney Springs location...

BuddyThomas

image.jpeg
I would do Wolfgang Puck. I've never had Blaze but pizza is pizza. You have some good places and some not so good places but in the end its still pizza. Wolfgang's has an extensive menu and I hear great things about the food.
Sorry but I disagree. Sometimes pizza is not pizza. That stuff they are whipping out of the Blaze kitchen tastes like it was made in a Betty Crocker Easy Bake Oven. On the other hand, here's a picture of some real and amazing coal fired pizza from one of the top rated pizzerias in NY. I'd offer you a slice but we ate the whole thing on Saturday night. ;)

MickeyMomV

View attachment 214936
Sorry but I disagree. Sometimes pizza is not pizza. That stuff they are whipping out of the Blaze kitchen tastes like it was made in a Betty Crocker Easy Bake Oven. On the other hand, here's a picture of some real and amazing coal fired pizza from one of the top rated pizzerias in NY. I'd offer you a slice but we ate the whole thing on Saturday night. ;)
Again I have never been to Blaze but now I'm picturing a string of Easy Bake Ovens and Lebron James running from oven to oven getting pizzas and it's really funny!!! :)
You are right some pizza's are an "experience" and I'm sure there are some New York and Chicago pizza's that fall under that category. Chain store pizza however does not fall under that category. Blaze falls inline with Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Domino's, Hungry Howies and various other pizza chains. They may have a process or item that sets them apart from the other chains but in the end its still just a chain store pizza.

Semo

We love Blaze pizza and eat there several times each trip. My husband and I share a pizza. We get the high rise crust which is thicker.

Jon81uk

Hello. Just wondered what you got included on QS credit? Is it just a pizza or salad /dessert too and a drink? Thanks x

2017 quick service credits are drink & entree only at all QS. You will need to use a snack credit to add salad or dessert.

Hockey89

View attachment 214936
Yeah, that comment was insane... Steak is steak....MMMM no it is not.... There is great pizza, awful pizza, and it makes a huge difference...

MickeyMomV

I'm going to disagree with you a little bit here. Is Blaze NYC pizza? NOPE! Is it a fun place to get QS pizza? YUP! Did I like Blaze more more than VN? Hell yes! Did I like Blaze more than Il Mulino? Hell no! For less than $10, less than $9 with AP/DVC discount, at DTD I'm not sure you could do much better.
img_0096-jpg.212964

img_0097-jpg.212965

img_0098-jpg.212966

img_0099-jpg.212967

img_0100-jpg.212968
OK, so I'm looking at these pictures and there are some really familiar things going on. Up in MI we have started to see Herb & Fire locations pop up. Looking at the pics they are the exactly the same!!! The same crust, the same topping stations set up in the same way, the same paper order sheets under the pizza, the same label stands in front of the toppings, it not a great pic but I think it is even the same oven! I'm wondering if there is a business vendor that they go through that has the business model all set up and they just throw their name on it. I will agree that they do have a long list of topping and they are not bad for a fast food pizza but they are no home town fresh made pizza.

BuddyThomas

I'm going to disagree with you a little bit here. Is Blaze NYC pizza? NOPE! Is it a fun place to get QS pizza? YUP! Did I like Blaze more more than VN? Hell yes! Did I like Blaze more than Il Mulino? Hell no! For less than $10, less than $9 with AP/DVC discount, at DTD I'm not sure you could do much better.
img_0096-jpg.212964

img_0097-jpg.212965

img_0098-jpg.212966

img_0099-jpg.212967

img_0100-jpg.212968
Oh my God, how many toppings are on that last one? ;)

JohnD

I love Blaze Pizza. Very good. As with Shula's, since there's one in my hometown, I can go anytime so not likely to at WDW.

Since the signature and build your own are the same price ($8.95 here -- possibly more at WDW), I always start with a signature and add on. If you've never been, I highly recommend it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom