Opinion on my dining choices.....

LesaGirlWalton

Hey all,

After many hours reading posts and looking at menus I think I have a tentative TS plan (we're doing the dining thing) How do these restraunts sound for our 10 day June vacation? There is no particular order (yet).

Hoop Dee Doo
Concourse
Le Cellier
Teppanyaki
'Ohana
Whispering Canyon
Chef Mickey's
Cinderella's Royal Breakfast
Cape May Cafe
Boma

LesaGirlWalton

Original Poster
jojoyner55 said:
Unless you are dead set on the "samurai chef" thing at Teppenyaki, I would substitute Alfredo's or Chefs de France - trust me on this one :lol:

I would gladly skip Teppanyaki since we often go to a local Hibachi grill however the DH is dead set on trying it. After 10 years of marriage I finally talked him in to trying foods other than the traditional fried chicken/mashed potatoes crap he has always eaten. I created a monster! He now believes in a future life he will be the Iron Chef. LOL just kidding.......... i can poke fun of him here because he'll never see it. :fork: Anyway, thanks for the opinions. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed as far as Japan goes.....

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Sounds good to me, you might want to look in to Trails End at Fort Wilderness at well. I was very surprised by the selection and especially the price. Just a suggestion though.

Upvote 0

angelfaerie52

jojoyner55 said:
Unless you are dead set on the "samurai chef" thing at Teppenyaki, I would substitute Alfredo's or Chefs de France - trust me on this one :lol:

I disagree. I found Chefs de France way below my expectations. Our waiter didn't refill our drinks when we asked, he actually didn't understand most of what we were saying, and my mother's steak was undercooked. A snotty atmosphere for subpar food.

I love Teppenyaki, best hibachi grill ever. It's so much better than a Benihana!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom