Opening time of TTC

mandib

Our Disney trip is fast approaching, Thursday!! On Friday we're scheduled to eat breakfast at the Crystal Palace at 8:30. Problem is we need to have our APs renewed because they came up Nov. 3rd. We have the green cards and everything just need them processed. So my question is when does TTC open so we could get the APs renewed? Also what time would you suggest getting to the MK. We're staying off property in a house off 192 back where Splendid China used to be if that makes any difference. Thats about it! Thanks!
-I tried to search for something like this but came up with nothing!

Tim G

mandib said:
Our Disney trip is fast approaching, Thursday!! On Friday we're scheduled to eat breakfast at the Crystal Palace at 8:30. Problem is we need to have our APs renewed because they came up Nov. 3rd. We have the green cards and everything just need them processed. So my question is when does TTC open so we could get the APs renewed? Also what time would you suggest getting to the MK. We're staying off property in a house off 192 back where Splendid China used to be if that makes any difference. Thats about it! Thanks!
-I tried to search for something like this but came up with nothing!
Go to the office at Downtown Disney, they open on 9.00am
Never really super busy -- quick and very convienent.
The office is on MarketPlace at the backside towards the parking lot.
Even with the office being "smallish", you never have to wait more that 5 or 10 minutes.

Upvote 0

Tim G

mandib said:
Thats what I thought but we have breakfast at 8:30 am. And we get there late on Thursday. Oh well.
GOT IT...

Get to a resort hotel which is the easiest to reach for you...

Show the security guard (if any) your voucher and tell him your problem...
He'll let you pass, so you'll be able to activate your vouchers at the guest relation desk of the hotel... (THEY should start around 7.30am)

Upvote 0

mwc1996

I hope you get everything done. Maybe we'll run into you there. We have a PS at 8:05 on Friday at the CP. I'll be there with my Mom, Step Dad, Wife and 3 little girls. :wave:

Upvote 0

Dennan

Corrus said:
GOT IT...

Get to a resort hotel which is the easiest to reach for you...

He'll let you pass, so you'll be able to activate your vouchers at the guest relation desk of the hotel... (THEY should start around 7.30am)

Got the same problem for our upcoming visit. We booked Chef Mickey's for our first breakfast at 7:30, and we will arrive late the evening before.

I thought the hotels do not activate any AP vouchers.

Upvote 0

mandib

Original Poster
mwc1996 said:
I hope you get everything done. Maybe we'll run into you there. We have a PS at 8:05 on Friday at the CP. I'll be there with my Mom, Step Dad, Wife and 3 little girls. :wave:

Wow small world! We'll I'll be the 15 year old acting like a 2 year old because I'm in Disney World! I'll be with my mom, dad, and little sister. If we happen to meet that would be cool. Have a good trip? When do you leave? 1 day and 58 minutes!!

Upvote 0

Tim G

Dennan said:
Got the same problem for our upcoming visit. We booked Chef Mickey's for our first breakfast at 7:30, and we will arrive late the evening before.

I thought the hotels do not activate any AP vouchers.
IMO every hotel does have a Guest Relations counter for purchasing tickets, and also they activate/exchange the vouchers into AP's

But if still unshure call CRO...

Upvote 0

Invero

Guest Services at a Disney resort cannot activate APs. You must go to a theme park for that.

The Transportation & Ticket Center will open at 7:00am, daily. Ticket booths will be open, so you can activate your APs, and then take the resort monorail to the Magic Kingdom.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom