ooooops wrong turn!

epcot71

Original Poster
last year i was meeting my parents for dinner at the contemporary resort-afte driving through ticket center i made a right turn and i dont know how but passed the hotel and kept driving. after 5 minutes of driving i mad the assumption i passed it but was interested on what was down the road- after 5 more minutes i came up to all these warehouses to my right-they were the backstage construction offices,textile and food and beverage buying offices etc. i was like"cool" then keep driving following road which looped around came upon the cast member parking lot for frontier land!!!- i could not believe my eyes- i had to stop and just look like 20 minutes-just on the other side was "onstage"i was totally wigging out while wife and kids were yelling to meet family at hotel soon after a security van drove by and asked if i was ok. i said yes turned around and found way to hotel- i cant believe it was so easy to run into this-see guys it is sometimes good for a guy not to ask directions_lol;)

mightyduck

Originally posted by epcot71
last year i was meeting my parents for dinner at the contemporary resort-afte driving through ticket center i made a right turn and i dont know how but passed the hotel and kept driving. after 5 minutes of driving i mad the assumption i passed it but was interested on what was down the road- after 5 more minutes i came up to all these warehouses to my right-they were the backstage construction offices,textile and food and beverage buying offices etc. i was like"cool" then keep driving following road which looped around came upon the cast member parking lot for frontier land!!!- i could not believe my eyes- i had to stop and just look like 20 minutes-just on the other side was "onstage"i was totally wigging out while wife and kids were yelling to meet family at hotel soon after a security van drove by and asked if i was ok. i said yes turned around and found way to hotel- i cant believe it was so easy to run into this-see guys it is sometimes good for a guy not to ask directions_lol;)

Oh, yes, I always see interesting things when I go with my "I-know-a-shortcut" dad... (Shortcut? You don't know a shortcut! Half these roads weren't even here last time you drove around here...).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom