Oogie Boogie Bash Questions

Sundown

Original Poster
The Oogie Boogie Bash is a separate ticked event in September and October.

Do guests of the park who don't have Oogie Boogie tickets have to leave the park when the Oogie Boogie Bash event starts?

Will these "other" guests not be able to get on rides after the event starts?

BasiltheBatLord

Do guests of the park who don't have Oogie Boogie tickets have to leave the park when the Oogie Boogie Bash event starts?
That's how the Halloween Party worked, yeah. As the night goes on you gradually see more and more cast members around whose job it is to check people for wristbands.

It's a complete rip off honestly, just a way to get people to pay twice for a day's admission (and they do)

GingerGirl3

I have done the Party the last few years and it’s a lot of fun. Yes, when the party starts non-ticketed guests have to leave. Party guests got wristbands which is how they knew who could stay. No wristband means no rides or anything else. I think they also watched at the land entrances for wristbands too.

It is crazy expensive but they have a lot of things that make it special. Last year they had Sally & Constance from HM which my DD was very excited about. Few people knew they were there so the line was really short. Disneyland also had a special parade and fireworks show. Lots of other characters to meet. This year at DCA there is going to be a new WOC color show. But the Halloween Screams will be at Disneyland. I’m not a DCA fan so I’m not sure we are going this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom