Only able to have 6 days of reservations vs 7

spacemtnfanatic

Original Poster
On my AP I have always been able to have reservations made for seven days. I currently have six booked but when I go to book a seventh it says I’m over my allotted number of days. Any ideas?

nickys

Premium Member
You have a limit of 7 days in any 30 days. Except for onsite stays, where you do get length of stay.

However, if you have offsite days already booked within a month of your onsite stay, those will count towards the limit and may deduct days from the onsite stay.

There could also be blackout days involved; could that 7th day be blacked out for the type of AP you have? The error message may not be “specific” to the situation.

spacemtnfanatic

Original Poster
Could it that because I still had one from my original three yesterday that I never booked or used it still saw that as a day with reservations. This is for a Platinum Pass with no blockouts but also no resort reservations linked

nickys

Premium Member
Could it that because I still had one from my original three yesterday that I never booked or used it still saw that as a day with reservations. This is for a Platinum Pass with no blockouts but also no resort reservations linked

Yes, that’ll be it! Yesterday counts towards that limit of holding seven day’s worth of FPs. You should now be able to book a further day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom