Only 3 Days in Disney - Which Parks [POLL]

FrostyNaples

For visiting Disney World - 3 days, no hopper, different park each day - Which parks would you visit?

(Poll Can Choose up to 3 Answers)

Walt-Disney-World-Icons-The-Most-Popular-Theme-Park-Resort-in-the-World.jpg

DarthVader

Sith Lord
For me its a no brainer, Epcot and MK. The third park is basically personal preference. My kids don't really care for AK, so we generally skip that park so that leaves us to visit HS, or maybe a second day at MK. For our vacation I have planned a couple days for MK and Epcot and one day for HS.

Upvote 0

FrostyNaples

Original Poster
For me its a no brainer, Epcot and MK. The third park is basically personal preference. My kids don't really care for AK, so we generally skip that park so that leaves us to visit HS, or maybe a second day at MK. For our vacation I have planned a couple days for MK and Epcot and one day for HS.

Certainly our top two as well. I'm split between AK/HS because they have just a few elements each that we enjoy, certainly not all day parks, or top tier in offerings, but those few things that we like make it a tough choice some times.

Upvote 0

Chef Kronk

At this moment, I don't believe Epcot is worth visiting for an entire day, especially if you don't want to walk around World Showcase. After Soarin', TT, and Spaceship Earth, there just isn't a ton to do, especially with Maelstrom/Frozen Ever After being closed right now.

You can make the same case for DHS and DAK, but I love to see the shows that are offered at both of those parks and seeing the animals at AK. Epcot is worth visiting at some point, but I just can't feel good about spending an entire day there. Just my 2 cents, though;)

Upvote 0

MickeyMomV

We are in the same position in October. Arrival day we want to do the MNSSHP then we have 2 days left. I'm thinking a whole day at MK then we have 1 day to figure out. It might be a spare of the moment decision depending on what rides are closed for referb at the time.

Upvote 0

epcotisbest

We quit hopping a long time ago. I would go Epcot, MK and AK. We love AK and have never spent anything less than open to close there. For us, even after going for 30 plus years, each park is a full day and we felt hopping for us is a waste of time and money...and on AK day, when we get back to the room, there is always pool time or heading over to DTD or resort hopping...lots of choices.

Upvote 0

gilm0114

I think I would have to pick Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Animal Kingdom.
It would be difficult choosing between Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios, but I have never spent more than half a day at Animal Kingdom, so it's the park I want to spend more time in, so I can experience everything and explore a little more.

Upvote 0

Mukta

I would never go for 3 days without a park hopper, but for the sake of this poll, Epcot, MK and AK. The only thing I do in DHS is the Great Movie Ride, so it wouldn't be worth giving up a day in AK for that.

Upvote 0

epcotisbest

I would never go for 3 days without a park hopper, but for the sake of this poll, Epcot, MK and AK. The only thing I do in DHS is the Great Movie Ride, so it wouldn't be worth giving up a day in AK for that.

Agree I would definately have a PH for such a short trip. :)

And I would never waste my time hopping with only three days...I just don't get why you would hop between parks during such a short trip. Yes, you could go to a different park after the one you are at closes, but why? Everybody is different, of course, but park hopping, for us, is such a waste of time and would be an even bigger waste for such a short trip.

Upvote 0

Mukta

And I would never waste my time hopping with only three days...I just don't get why you would hop between parks during such a short trip. Yes, you could go to a different park after the one you are at closes, but why? Everybody is different, of course, but park hopping, for us, is such a waste of time and would be an even bigger waste for such a short trip.
For me it is because when I go, AK closes at 5 pm. I can still get 4 -6 hours out of another park that day. I can also jump into DHS to ride GMR and still go to any other park for the rest of my day. When I park is open, I have a hard time going to bed. When one park closes, I go to the one that is still open.

Upvote 0

epcotisbest

For me it is because when I go, AK closes at 5 pm. I can still get 4 -6 hours out of another park that day. I can also jump into DHS to ride GMR and still go to any other park for the rest of my day. When I park is open, I have a hard time going to bed. When one park closes, I go to the one that is still open.
For us, when the park we are in closes, we head somewhere for dinner, maybe a stroll around the Boardwalk and a sundae at Beaches and Cream, or maybe a visit to DTD and Earl of Sandwich, or a dip in the resort pool. Everyone is different, and there are options for everyone. It quit being all about the parks for us a long time ago...so it goes with advancing age.

Upvote 0

Mukta

The parks are really what I am obsessed with. I don't know what it is, but I can't get enough of them. I have never really enjoyed the amenities of any of my hotels because of this obsession.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Why go to one after another closes? Easy if say AK closes at 5-6 and MK is open until 12pm-1am why not get to spend another 5-6 hours at another park. You can do a lot of extra stuff/eat etc. Also just for the dining factor is nice. Again if say one park closes earlier you can go to another to dine wherever you wAnt if those parks are open later. Yes their is plenty of dining outside the parks at resorts and Downtown but why be tied down to just those. Another plus for a park hopper is the ability of you head to a park and it's too busy for your taste you can leave and go to another.
We never go without having a park hopper/or annual pass(comes out better if staying longer than 10 days). We use it for many reasons like going other parks when one closes, dining in a different park in the evening, and any other reasons.
The OP will not have one and that's okay and was just adding to Captain's statement. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom