Online day ticket, Fastpass+

GatorGuy

Original Poster
Hello all,
My family and I will be having a quick reunion at the MK and we are staying offsite. We will be purchasing 1 day tickets online off the WDW website, but was wondering how we would be able to choose our FP+ selections when the 30 day window opens. Will Disney give us a code for each ticket or will they ship a RFID enabled ticket prior?? Thank you all! :):)

Rob562

Hello all,
My family and I will be having a quick reunion at the MK and we are staying offsite. We will be purchasing 1 day tickets online off the WDW website, but was wondering how we would be able to choose our FP+ selections when the 30 day window opens. Will Disney give us a code for each ticket or will they ship a RFID enabled ticket prior?? Thank you all! :):)

During the checkout process on the WDW website you'll be able to link each ticket to a specific person's profile.

I suggest setting up your MDE profiles *before* you purchase your tickets. It only takes a few minutes and it makes the checkout process easier when you get to it. (You just select the names from a drop-down box)

-Rob

GatorGuy

Original Poster
During the checkout process on the WDW website you'll be able to link each ticket to a specific person's profile.

I suggest setting up your MDE profiles *before* you purchase your tickets. It only takes a few minutes and it makes the checkout process easier when you get to it. (You just select the names from a drop-down box)

-Rob

Thank you so much! I have already set up the MDE profiles

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom