Online check in

cinderellafan6

Original Poster
I booked 2 hotel rooms on Friday 9/13 and I still can't do online check in. I have 53 days till the trip so it is under 60. Is anyone else having problems? I booked on the phone with Disney and both my reservations are showing on my account.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If everything shows up save for the option to do online check in you are going to need to contact Disney. It may have something to do with you it only being 3 days since you booked it as I have never tried to do online check in that soon after booking.

There is also no gigantic rush to do online check in as it does not affect your room assignment or anything else. If you are looking to add on requests, those should still always be added onto your reservation over the phone.

HouCuseChickie

Sandy and I booked 11 MONTHS ago.

Day 60 and day 59 - "Goofy Error"...
"Sorry We are unable to complete your Online CheckIn at this time. Please try again later."
EMAILED Disney day 60. EMAILED Disney day 59. You can guess what I'm going to do days 57-0 :).

I got the Goofy error as well when I attempted online check in. I tried again later as the error msg suggested just to find that it actually worked. So, it generated an error msg yet still completed the online check in process. Figures. :rolleyes:

travellerman

I have less than 50 days to go, and I either get a message saying that it can't find my reservation, or I get the goofy error. Been 2 days now still can't. It is the second resort of a split stay. (I have magic plus dining package for 2 separate stays) I've checked in for the first one, but can't check in for the second. I guess it doesn't really matter, does it?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have less than 50 days to go, and I either get a message saying that it can't find my reservation, or I get the goofy error. Been 2 days now still can't. It is the second resort of a split stay. (I have magic plus dining package for 2 separate stays) I've checked in for the first one, but can't check in for the second. I guess it doesn't really matter, does it?
Not really. At best, online check in will shorten your check in time as everything is already printed for you and you just grab and go. It has no other advantages outside of that.

cinderellafan6

Original Poster
I was still getting the Goofy message until I called the online check-in phone number and the very nice lady fixed it for me. Now I have everything already for my birthday trip!

cinderellafan6

Original Poster
You should use the legacy on-line check in for your other reservation. This is what I had to do for mine, I have two linked to my account and that was how I had to check into the other one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom