Online Check-In for 2 DVC Rentals at 1 Resort?

BoardwalkGlenn

Hi everyone -

We're under the 30 day mark (so excited!!!). :sohappy:

We rented DVC points from a friend, but she had to book our trip in 2 reservations:

Night #1: Paid cash at BWV
Nights #2-5: DVC points at BWV

When the reservations were made, notes were made to hopefully keep us in the same room for both reservations, but of course it's not guaranteed.

Should we do online check-in? If so, should we do it for both or just for the 1st night/1st reservation?

Thanks for any help!!!

Pioneer Hall

Since your friend is going to have to do everything for you since the points belong to them, I think it will just be easier for you to handle check in when you arrive.

Upvote 0

BoardwalkGlenn

Original Poster
Since your friend is going to have to do everything for you since the points belong to them, I think it will just be easier for you to handle check in when you arrive.

Thanks. That's what I was thinking too. Just didn't know if the online would give them more of a heads up about the 2 reservations and better chance of staying in the same room or just easier to handle at regular check-in.

Upvote 0

dizzney

I would call the Villas about 5 days prior to checkin to advise them you are arrviing on ____ and wish to ensure that the two reservations - cash and points - are linked so that you can stay in the same room, the villas are assigned in advance and this is teh best way to ensure. I did this myself in Agust when I coordinated a two bedroom and two studios there for a family reunion and I wanted to ensure we wre all in walking distance of each toher and on teh two bedroom it would drop to a one bedroom two nights before the end of the stay, BWV was very accomodating (they always are) and made sure it all worked.

The number to call is 407-939-5100.

I am assuming that your name is on the reservation as I always put my cousins or whoever else is joining us on their room ressies.

This should ensure no problem,

Have fun, its our favorite DVC accomodation

Upvote 0

BoardwalkGlenn

Original Poster
I would call the Villas about 5 days prior to checkin to advise them you are arrviing on ____ and wish to ensure that the two reservations - cash and points - are linked so that you can stay in the same room, the villas are assigned in advance and this is teh best way to ensure. I did this myself in Agust when I coordinated a two bedroom and two studios there for a family reunion and I wanted to ensure we wre all in walking distance of each toher and on teh two bedroom it would drop to a one bedroom two nights before the end of the stay, BWV was very accomodating (they always are) and made sure it all worked.

The number to call is 407-939-5100.

I am assuming that your name is on the reservation as I always put my cousins or whoever else is joining us on their room ressies.

This should ensure no problem,

Have fun, its our favorite DVC accomodation

This is great advice! Thank you for the information. I'll probably give them a call like you suggest.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom