One thing missing from all DVC villas??

Nero the dog

Original Poster
The way my feet feel. Yes.
No difference than getting in a hot tub full of god knows what, after kids have been playing all day.

dixiegirl

Yes. Agreed. They could make some extra cash selling me k cups too. If they could get the 100% pure Kona coffee from the Poly into a k cup that would be fantastic. Of course Starbucks might get ed off:mad:
God that would be FABULOUS!! HMMMM not that it will help but maybe I"ll send over an email at DVC services...

Minthorne

A white noise machine, I'd love to not have to take up space in my suitcase with mine!

There are great free white noise apps for a smartphone. If you leave your phone plugged in all night it works great and is easy to pack! I use White Noise Lite by TMSOFT on iPhone.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Housekeeping.

I don't miss it at all. I like being able to leave my iPad, dirty underwear and loose change lying around without fear of someone walking off with them. I don't need a new towel each day either. Sometimes when I stay at a regular hotel I will leave the do not disturb sign on all day if I don't need any supplies that day. Just my personal preference.

willtravel

Moretowel bars or hangers to dry out towels after usage. I was at BWV studios in May. With just 2 people, and sometimes 2 showers per day, my towels never dried out completely after usage for the next day. Course you can say that about non DVC hotels there also.

Phonedave

If you ask my wife - a hair dryer that actualy dries hair. But then a lot of hotels get that complaint.

I would also like to see bigger towels and more towel bars (I hang mine on the coat pegs by the front door)
-dave

Weather_Lady

I wish the villas had 2-bedroom accommodations that slept 6-8 guests on at least four bona fide beds (or 1-bedroom villas that slept 3-4 guests on 2 beds). At hundreds of dollars per night, no one should be stuck on a foldout sofa.

In the same vein, all of the bathrooms in each villa should be equally plush, instead of having one lovely "master" bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and 1 or 2 cut-rate split baths identical to what you'd find in a moderate. In other words, I'd be happy if each villa had identical bedrooms with 2 queen beds in each, a fancy "master-bath" style bathroom for each bedroom, and a living room in which no one need sleep.

And robes, plushy robes! And a bowl of fresh Florida oranges in the kitchen! Sorry, I'm getting carried away here... ;)

Mammymouse

I wish the villas had 2-bedroom accommodations that slept 6-8 guests on at least four bona fide beds (or 1-bedroom villas that slept 3-4 guests on 2 beds). At hundreds of dollars per night, no one should be stuck on a foldout sofa.

In the same vein, all of the bathrooms in each villa should be equally plush, instead of having one lovely "master" bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and 1 or 2 cut-rate split baths identical to what you'd find in a moderate. In other words, I'd be happy if each villa had identical bedrooms with 2 queen beds in each, a fancy "master-bath" style bathroom for each bedroom, and a living room in which no one need sleep.

And robes, plushy robes! And a bowl of fresh Florida oranges in the kitchen! Sorry, I'm getting carried away here... ;)

I agree - that fold out sofabed is not very comfortable at all. Instead of a huge king bed why don't they put two queens in the bedroom? Anyone with more than one kid is not going to be happy with the parents sleeping in the bedroom and two (or more) kids on the sofabed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom