One Sentence Competition Season 6, Episode 3 - California Adventure

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
CALIFORNIA ROAD TRIP
With special guest host @D Hulk

STOP #3: DISNEYSKY
enhance

Welcome to the Disneyland Resort! Our third stop is at the fictitious, but hyperrealistic, DisneySky Park, designed by @D Hulk and published in the fall of 2020. This aviation themed park is the 3rd offering of the Disneyland Resort, and while it has a rich history for all to explore, there are more subtle enhancements that the park is in need of

-Challenge-
Create a new merchandise item for DisneySky

-Rules-

You may use between 1 and 3 sentences and up to 1 image. The deadline is Friday, April 9th at 9:00 PM EST. Look for feedback and results no later than 10:00 PM EST that night, along with the next prompt.

-Tips-
K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, silly. Try not to complicate or overthink things too much. It’s a simple, casual competition – there are no eliminations. Propose as you please!

-Judging Criteria-
Is it creative?
Is it (generally) realistic?
Does it fit thematically/visually?

Good luck everyone! If you have questions, please feel free to ask! Enjoy!
@D Hulk will be taking over as the guest judge for the DisneySky challenge!

Enjoy!!

Sharon&Susan

CALIFORNIA ROAD TRIP

enhance

Welcome to the Disneyland Resort! Our third stop is at the fictitious, but hyperrealistic, DisneySky Park, designed by @D Hulk and published in the fall of 2020. This aviation themed park is the 3rd offering of the Disneyland Resort, and while it has a rich history for all to explore, there are more subtle enhancements that the park is in need of

-Challenge-

-Rules-

You may use between 1 and 3 sentences and up to 1 image. The deadline is Friday, April 9th at 9:00 PM EST. Look for feedback and results no later than 10:00 PM EST that night, along with the next prompt.

-Tips-
K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, silly. Try not to complicate or overthink things too much. It’s a simple, casual competition – there are no eliminations. Propose as you please!

-Judging Criteria-
Is it creative?

Discovery Drones
1617844883870.png
Invented by SKY member Luna Diesel, fly through the skies* and discover what's out there! There's options for Disney Princess, Mickey Mouse, Avengers, Star Wars, Muppet, and more themed Discovery Drones to satisfy anyone's style!

*Outside of any Disney SKY or any Disney affiliated parks. Thank you.

DisneyFan18

MARVEL AVIATORS

35C7E36A-BFBA-4112-BEDB-B77BDB19BB1E.jpeg

DisneySky is celebrating Black Widow dropping on theaters and Disney+ with Premier Access (additional fee required) on July 9th with a new collection inspired by your favorite Avengers. For a limited time (the demand was so high that they became permanent additions), you’ll be able to collect aviator themed Avengers action figures, there will be one per land and they’ll be themed accordingly; for example, S.H.I.E.L.D. Pilot Black Widow will be available at Avengers Airspace. Get them as soon as you can, because Pioneer Fields’ Rustic Iron Man and Discovery Glaclier’s Popsicle Captain America (get it? Because he was frozen *Ba Dum Tss*) promise to be fan favorites.​

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
CALIFORNIA ROAD TRIP

enhance

-Challenge-

-Rules-

-Tips-

-Judging Criteria-
Is it creative?

Oh. My. Yeah.

tcool123

Le Baggy
Don't just hurl it, le baggy it!

BN-MU993_BARFBA_P_20160228204409.jpg

No airplane flight would be complete without your own personal Le Baggy, and now guests can purchase Le Baggy for all their nauseous needs at DisneySky. Le Baggy is all about elegance and subtlety, and as such comes in plenty of elegant designs with Disney flourishes to make your very own Le Baggy into a fashion forward accessory!​

Last edited:

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Le Baggy
Don't just hurl it, le baggy it!

BN-MU993_BARFBA_P_20160228204409.jpg

No airplane flight would be complete without your own personal Le Baggy, and now guests can purchases Le Baggy for all their nauseous needs at DisneySky. Le Baggy is all about elegance and subtlety, and as such comes in plenty of elegant designs with Disney flourishes to make your very own Le Baggy into a fashion forward accessory!​
I’m obsessed

Solaris Knight

1617853592895.png

Paper Fans can easily fulfill multiple purposes of being functional on hot days, aesthetically pleasing and easy to store and carry, and they can activate wind powered contraptions and thus serve as interactive toys. There can even be different styles, from beautiful traditional paper fans in Mystic Realms to red white and blue Cap fans that are more sturdy and plastic but still eyecatching.

JokersWild

I wasn't planning on submitting anything, but @Outbound's submission gave me a really stupid idea:

Crystalia Oxygen Bar
1617884379293.png

Coming soon to Avenger's Airfield is Crystalia Oxygen Bar - join very well known and famous former Avenger Crystal as she helps refill your tired lungs with the very thing that makes DisneySky possible: oxygen. $10.00 gets you 10 full minutes of your choice of four scented oxygen directly to your lungs through an oxygen mask. If that's not enough, harness the power of air in your own hands and purchase a Tornado in a Jar - delight your friends and frighten your enemies with the power of air currents.​

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
57BDE1BA-820A-46A0-8250-7533DB4AD4A5.jpeg

ZEPHYR AIRSHIP MODEL
Model builders, Disney merchandise collectors, and Discovery Bay lovers alike will enjoy this highly detailed model of a Zephyr airship, as seen in the Flight to the Top of the World attraction.

Guests who purchase this model building kit get to construct the iconic ship themselves from over 100 individual pieces, including a small light to illuminate the cabin and a rotating propeller mechanism.

Released for DisneySky’s first anniversary in the fall of 2021, this model is a fantastic reminder of the magic of DisneySky, even when you can’t be there in person.​

Ludpat Mike

In the Parks
No

Ratigan's Blimp Popcorn Bucket

gmd-sticker-book.jpg

Are you a fan of lesser known Disney Classics? Well, this limited edition Popcorn bucket (to be sold exclusively during a Disney Villains Halloween event held at the sky-themed park) is right for you!
It comes with two (fixed) figures of Professor Ratigan and his right-hand man Fidget and the big yellow circles on each side of the blimp can be opened to give you easy access to the popcorn inside.

[I'm sorry if I'm late for the party, but I haven't been much on this forum lately. Am I too late, or can I join?]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom