One Sentence Competition - Season 5 Episode 1

FireMountain

Original Poster

Welcome to the One Sentence Competition Season 5!

What Is the One Sentence Competition? What are the rules?
The One Sentence Competition is a lighter, simpler imagineering competition. It is designed to be simple enough for newcomers, but rewarding for veterans.

The rules are that each project will have you write up an "elevator pitch", a simple response that is 3 sentences (5 sentences if necessary) and 1 picture/video. Each project will have a Bonus prompt, which will have a separate sentence, doing the bonus automatically gives you an extra point (more on those later).

There are
no eliminations and you can join and leave as you'd like!

How do I win?
After time for each project is up, I will review each of the projects. After all of the reviews, I will give one a bronze (worth 1 point) another a silver (worth 2 points) and one a gold (worth 3 points). Get the most points at the end of the Episode to win!

What's the theme for this Episode?
The theme for this episode is that we will be exploring the Walt Disney World Resort, but we will not have any projects taking place in the parks (stuff like hotels, Disney Springs, water parks, if it's in the resort and not a theme park, it's fair game!)

The Episode Begins Friday, April 12th, at 11:59 PM WDW Time ( 9:59 PM Disneyland Time)

See you then!

(Thanks to @Pi on my Cake for helping with the format to the game!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom