One Sentence Competition - Season 4 Episode 4

spacemt354

Chili's
Oh my goodness...I posted it, and it worked. Then I realized that I messed up @kmbmw777 's name, edited it to fix it, and it went to the moderator. This is just plain wrong. Perhaps you need to find someone that the moderator doesn't hate for future competitions...I'm just kidding, sort of.
You need to bump up your post count. It's an automated system to stop bots (which became a huge issue over the summer).

I can post stuff, D Hindley can, that's because we have a lot of posts so the system doesn't flag it. Once your post count increases this will not be an issue because the only members on here who have problems with moderator approval are those with a small number of posts.

James G.

You need to bump up your post count. It's an automated system to stop bots (which became a huge issue over the summer).

I can post stuff, D Hindley can, that's because we have a lot of posts so the system doesn't flag it. Once your post count increases this will not be an issue because the only members on here who have problems with moderator approval are those with a small number of posts.
What a strange problem! I don't think I've ever been told that I have to talk (post) more. Usually it's more of a "will he please shut up" situation. Thanks, @spacemt354 .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom