One night only.

Missy_May

It looks like for our trip in September I will be able to save $500 on airfare if we fly in Friday night instead of Saturday morning. We would be getting into the airport around midnight and would be staying one night at a value resort before moving to AKL. Our choices for our one night are: All Star Movies, All Star Sports or Pop Century. Is there a reason to choose one over the others?

PUSH

I've only been in rooms at AS Movies (it wasn't even where I was staying), and the rooms looked nice, but were rather dated. If it's just one night I wouldn't worry about it too much, all Disney resorts are better than your average hotel.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
It looks like for our trip in September I will be able to save $500 on airfare if we fly in Friday night instead of Saturday morning. We would be getting into the airport around midnight and would be staying one night at a value resort before moving to AKL. Our choices for our one night are: All Star Movies, All Star Sports or Pop Century. Is there a reason to choose one over the others?

If you are going to only sleep there, then I would go for this cheapest option. Are they all the same price? If so, go with Pop. :)

Upvote 0

HollyAD

I have stayed at them all at some point or another but Pop is my fav and Movies and is a close second... You can go with the cheapest but you might enjoy the themes At those two the most.

Upvote 0

Bobs87

Have stayed at both AS Movies and Pop, and I preferred Pop. But, as others have said, if you're only spending the night, there's really very little difference.

I agree...I have stayed in movies and pop and prefer pop. But if you're only sleeping there the cheapest is your best option as you know with disney your accommodation is never going to be shoddy!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom