One Nation..Under dog!

Pabgo

Ehh. The movie looks okay. I don't think I'll be seeing it, though. Wow. I just realized. The title of this thread is " One Nation...Under Dog", and dog spelled backwards is God. That's pretty cool!

Cmdr_Crimson

This sadly doesn't reflect how underdog should have been done. It should have been live action/animation and not a boy owns a dog deal..Thank god will never see a Tom Slick movie ever come out....uh oh...Pay no attention to that and adding Brendan Fraiser to it!!:lookaroun

lilclerk

The only reason I want to see it is they filmed it near my work, and I think some of the guys here got to be "background actors."
Other than that, I have no hope.

Now they're filming The Brotherhood on our property. I keep waiting for Jason Isaacs to come in and ask to try some good ol' Rhode Island coffee milk, but no luck yet. :shrug: :lol:

cb3k

I pray that underdog merchandise does NOT find its way into the park. And if it got any type of attraction (including a little carnival booth at chester and hester's dinorama) this would be the demise of disney's empire.

Mufasa's Pride

Has anyone seen this movie? I am shocked that it hasn't been dicussed on these boards. I guess with less than $15 million worth of tickets sold, not many people are eager to go to their theatures to watch.

I thought there was plenty of hype surounding this movie, but I guess it drowned before the movie hit theatures. For all the ad space that was given to this movie, I bet Disney is pretty dissapointed at the outcome. Does anyone know what the budget for the movie was? I research, but couldn't find it.

rbrower

I personally liked the movie. hehe.:D
But seriously, I really did like the movie. Was it a masterpiece? No. But it was very entertaining in my opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom