"One More Disney Day" Attendees?

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Who is attending "One More Disney Day" at Disneyland? Anyone trying to do all 24 hours? Showing up at 10pm (or earlier than 5am) for the ears hats? Anyone doing anything special (vidcasts, podcasts, live updates, etc.) for it? Share your plans here!

We'll be there, and I intend upon doing all 24 hours. I'm not crazy-enough to show up even earlier for the ears hat. That'd be a bit much. Maybe if the hat were cooler, but it's not. My wife will be live blogging the event on our Facebook page, too.

Hope to see some of you there!

CaptainShortty

Won't it get kind of cold there at night? This seems like an event that should happen closer to the summer!

It won't get THAT cold. Grab a sweatshirt or a fleece and head out there! I've been to Disney when it was in the 30s. You just have to dress appropriately. And, the reason they're doing it now is because of the leap day. Plus it takes a usually more dead week and makes it not so dead at all.

Unfortunately I won't be there. Wish I could but school tends to get in the way sometimes. =/ Would love to see videos/blogs/vlogs from people that are there so I can vicariously live through them!!

sweetpee_1993

Ugh, Tom, I wish! If I was going to do it Disneyland would be my choice. Could you imagine that being someone's first ever look at DL?!?! I wish!!! Unless I win a spot in the sweepstakes.....:cool:

nemofinder22

nemofinder22

Special menu items that will be offered on all day at most dinning facilities

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...disneyland-resort-during-one-more-disney-day/

See the link for more, but the breakfast items sound amazing!
If you remember when Café Orleans used to serve breakfast (three-cheese Monte Cristo French toast, anyone?) you’ll want to be sure to head over any time between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m. for specials from their former breakfast menu: scrambled eggs, Creole eggs benedict, three-cheese Monte Cristo French toast, lump crab quiche, bananas Foster French toast and fresh fruit with yogurt and granola.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom