• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

One Man's Dream Rehab.

PintoColvig

I think they should just go all out and the "One Man's Dream" sideshow exhibit into a permanent Disney Museum.

My thought is that it would be a much more interesting exhibit if it contained old ride vehicles, imagineering drawings, models, animation cels, and othe rexhibits that would truly classify it as a Disney Museum!

There's not one part of the current exhibit that could not be expanded ten-fold and "plussed" to really make it a great "must-see" destination during a WDW visit.

Not sure why this hasn't been done already. A permanent memorial of all things Disney is long overdue.

:sohappy:

As you requested...the Walt Disney Family Museum coming soon to the Presidio in San Francisco.

http://disney.go.com/disneyatoz/familymuseum/index.html

WeLComeHomE OKW

I think they should just go all out and the "One Man's Dream" sideshow exhibit into a permanent Disney Museum.

My thought is that it would be a much more interesting exhibit if it contained old ride vehicles, imagineering drawings, models, animation cels, and othe rexhibits that would truly classify it as a Disney Museum!

There's not one part of the current exhibit that could not be expanded ten-fold and "plussed" to really make it a great "must-see" destination during a WDW visit.

Not sure why this hasn't been done already. A permanent memorial of all things Disney is long overdue.

:sohappy:

i agree that this is long overdue. It should not go into the parks. It should be right near the parks.

But, I also disagree. I think this should stay a Walt Disney only tribute. He is the one that started it all, and i think it needs to stay in the parks to give ppl more accesibility to learn about his life and his amazing journey. But i also agree they could add more and make it more permanent.

raven

I was suprised how much it read like a political thriller. I wasn't expecting it to be so darn entertaining!

I read it too over a year ago. It's pretty much about Eisner's years in office but doesn't get too exciting until the last chapter. But definately eye opening! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom