One Little Spark Competition (Sponsored by Stealing Things)

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

plain-flag-text-small-png.308104

--Overview--

The One Little Spark Competition (Sponsored by Stealing Things) is a brand new armchair imagineering competition!

I have stolen the Dreamfinder's Ship which can take that one little spark of inspiration and turn it into wonderful creations. So, I'm taking some creative, talented, and fun Imagineers to come on a joy ride with me and make some amazing things!

I'll drive the ship, you guys imagine the stuff!

--Gameplay--

This will be a team based competition that will take place over 10 scenes (each scene is a new prompt or round).

These scenes will be divided over 5 acts of 1-3 scenes apiece, and each act will have it's own overarching theme for the scenes within the larger story of our joyride on the dreamfinder's stolen ship to help keep the competition constantly feeling fresh and exciting!

For the most part, scenes are based around projects in WDW and other US Disney parks. But there will be a few rounds that branch out a bit or at least give you the freedom to branch out more!

At the end of each scene, one of two things will happen. After most scenes, the winning team will get a bonus! Usually some kind of small advantage or a small prank they can play on the losing team. Mostly just for fun. After some scenes, especially later on in the game (exactly how many depends on how many people are playing), instead of the winning team getting a reward someone from the losing team may be eliminated. But competitions and teams are more fun with more people! So, don't expect too many eliminations!

--The Two Teams--

Players will be divided up into two teams to compete against each other. Though, the main focus is having fun and creating awesome things more than getting tooooooo competitive.

In honor of the lovable dragon Figment, these are Team Purple and Team Orange.

both-team-flags-png.308107

My goal is to keep teams together and not move people around too often so that teams can develop a good chemistry and maybe even a few friendships! If people do need to, for whatever reason, be switched around, it will be mostly in between acts.

While you will always be on a team together, you and your team may not always be working on a single project together. There are two different kinds of scenes in this game.

All for One: Group Based Projects will be more traditional team based game play where there is one prompt and the team will brainstorm and work together to develop one singular project together. All the team for one project.

One for All: Individual Based Projects will be feature a prompt where each member of the team will be working on their own solo project for it. These prompts will of course be simpler and less complicated since everyone is working solo. At the end of the round, the average score of all the projects submitted by a team will be the teams score. That way, if someone doesn't turn in a project, it won't hurt the rest of the team! Team brainstorming threads will still be sent out for these rounds and players are encouraged to help each other and brainstorm and talk about the project with their team! You are still a team even on the individual based rounds after all!

Alright, enough talking. Play that music, Barry-corn!

eWxXVkm.gif

Act 1 begins in just a few hours at 12:01 AM WDW Time on 9/16!​

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

Act 1 - Getting to Know You

Scene 1 - I Dreamed a Dream (Won by Team Purple)
Scene 2 - Come to Holiday Inn (Won by Team Orange)

Act 2 - This is Where the Fun Begins

Scene 3 - [Visible Confusion] (Won by Team Orange)
Scene 4 - Now this is Podracing (Won by Team Orange)
Scene 5 - Watch With Great Interest (Won by Team Purple)

Act 3 - Let's Do the Time Warp Again

Scene 6 - December 15th, 1973 (Won by Team Orange)
Scene 7 - October 7th, 2002 (Won by Team Purple)
Scene 8 - October 1st, 1999 (Won by Team Purple)

Act 4 - One Last Time...

Scene 9 - Dream a Dream Again

Act 5 - The End

Scene 10 - Voyage Onward

winner-flag-png.327048

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
m5tMBr1.png

Welcome to the first act of the One Little Spark Competition!

This act will have 2 Scenes!

All of the scenes in this act will be made to help ease into the competition. It is about you guys getting to know each other and getting used to working together.

The Scenes in this act will be made to be more fun and goofy as well as giving you guys more creative freedom. Hopefully a great way to break the ice and get started!

Now, let's talk teams!

isDRM9a.png

(In alphabetical order)
@AceAstro
@Brer Oswald
@Disneylover152
@OutboundFlight
@TheOriginalTiki
@TwilightZone

wMyi8ae.png

(In Alphabetical order)
@Disney Dad 3000
@Evilgidgit
@FireMountain
@MonorailRed
@nated1226
@PerGronStudio
@pixie_princess

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

iOwz4C7.png

--The Set Up--

I stole Dreamfinder's Ship with the intention of taking some of the best Armchair Imagineers in the world on a joyride making amazing things! And when they said no, I grabbed you guys!

82FT.gif

But seriously, you all are an amazing group of incredibly talented people! And I can't wait to see what you can all create! In this competition, our goal is to dream big!

There is a type of armchair imagineering project seen pretty often known as a "Dream Park." Essentially, it is taking the concept of a castle park and making a new one from scratch! Some of these are solo projects, some are group projects. Some are more realistic, some are more blue sky. Some are very self indulgent, some are only mildly self indulgent ;)

Dream Parks can be an incredibly fun and interesting creative challenge. One of the best ways to dream big! But a full dream park may be dreaming a bit too big for the very first scene. But just a single land on the other hand...

--The Challenge--

Imagineers, your challenge has two parts.

First, you must decide where your dream park will be located. It can be any place real or fictional in any time period. Have you ever wanted something fully blue sky like a Disneyland Westeros or Disneyland Liberty City? Now's your chance! Alternatively, you guys can go more grounded and do a real world location.

The second, and most important, part of the challenge is to design a single land for your dream park. It must be a version of or an evolution of a land already found in a real life castle park. But you can feel free to do something really different with the basic concepts of these lands. Especially if you choose a more over the top location for your park.

--All for One: Group Based Project--

This Scene will be an All for One: Group Based Project. Meaning your whole team will work all together to create one project.

--Reward Round--

At the end of this round, the winning team will get a reward! It will be a small advantage for Scene 2. Since this is a reward round, no one will be eliminated.

--A Note on Judging--

With the nature of this challenge, realism of the location you choose is not really a huge concern. Obviously building a Disneyland in 1920s New York City, Neverland, or on the Death Star is not a realistic project.

Where realism of your location does come into play is how your land itself fits the culture/time period you choose.

What technology is or is not available? If you use a Disney IP that doesn't exist in that universe or time period, did you do a good job of making it accessible to the people there despite not knowing the story? Do you take into account what the people in that area and/or time period would appreciate (China doesn't like ghosts for example)?

Again, realism of the location you choose is not a main concern this round.
The land itself is the focus.

GvGQH6V.gif

Alright, Teams. Have fun! Go Create! Dream Big!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

iOwz4C7.png

--The Set Up--

I stole Dreamfinder's Ship with the intention of taking some of the best Armchair Imagineers in the world on a joyride making amazing things! And when they said no, I grabbed you guys!

82FT.gif

But seriously, you all are an amazing group of incredibly talented people! And I can't wait to see what you can all create! In this competition, our goal is to dream big!

There is a type of armchair imagineering project seen pretty often known as a "Dream Park." Essentially, it is taking the concept of a castle park and making a new one from scratch! Some of these are solo projects, some are group projects. Some are more realistic, some are more blue sky. Some are very self indulgent, some are only mildly self indulgent ;)

Dream Parks can be an incredibly fun and interesting creative challenge. One of the best ways to dream big! But a full dream park may be dreaming a bit too big for the very first scene. But just a single land on the other hand...

--The Challenge--

Imagineers, your challenge has two parts.

First, you must decide where your dream park will be located. It can be any place real or fictional in any time period. Have you ever wanted something fully blue sky like a Disneyland Westeros or Disneyland Liberty City? Now's your chance! Alternatively, you guys can go more grounded and do a real world location.

The second, and most important, part of the challenge is to design a single land for your dream park. It must be a version of or an evolution of a land already found in a real life castle park. But you can feel free to do something really different with the basic concepts of these lands. Especially if you choose a more over the top location for your park.

--All for One: Group Based Project--

This Scene will be an All for One: Group Based Project. Meaning your whole team will work all together to create one project.

--Reward Round--

At the end of this round, the winning team will get a reward! It will be a small advantage for Scene 2. Since this is a reward round, no one will be eliminated.

--A Note on Judging--

With the nature of this challenge, realism of the location you choose is not really a huge concern. Obviously building a Disneyland in 1920s New York City, Neverland, or on the Death Star is not a realistic project.

Where realism of your location does come into play is how your land itself fits the culture/time period you choose.

What technology is or is not available? If you use a Disney IP that doesn't exist in that universe or time period, did you do a good job of making it accessible to the people there despite not knowing the story? Do you take into account what the people in that area and/or time period would appreciate (China doesn't like ghosts for example)?

Again, realism of the location you choose is not a main concern this round.
The land itself is the focus.

GvGQH6V.gif

Alright, Teams. Have fun! Go Create! Dream Big!
So, @AceAstro noticed something I forgot to include on the prompt. The due date lol

It is due Saturday 9/22 at 11:59 PM WDW Time (8:59 PM Disneyland Time)

Sorry for forgetting

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
45 Hours and 52 Minutes Left!
(Give or take a few seconds)

I plan to stay up after the deadline for Scene 1 passes to do reviews, announce what team won, and post Scene 2 before going to bed that night. I don't know exactly how long that will all take, but I'm hoping to have it all done by 2 AM at the latest. So, you guys are free to stay up and follow along as I post things after the deadline, but if you don't everything should be posted and ready for you by the time you wake up!

The winning team for this scene will receive a reward!

I won't spoil what that reward is yet, but I will say that it has to do with the next prompt and is sorta like a prank to play on the other team. So, in order to help decide how your team uses the reward (if you win), you'll have to be online during the first half or so of Sunday (the first day after Scene 2 is posted).​

Disneylover152

TEAM ORANGE PRESENTS:
9-VL0krjtpmLGNBELlO4HHnafQNfsxa3YNA7J9FbGUDM9_Yxg_xrw4Jj25Ofwq90olLZjR9J9TUDd_XYT9AyjmPprCEndvtGWUIJ5VZeGbKNsxNMpnBe3W_O6LL6wd69vMVdaXy5

Park Name
Our Disneyland Resort will start off like all Disney Resorts do, with a main castle park. As a result, the name of this park will be simple, “Disneyland Park”.

Park Location:
The location we chose for our Disneyland Resort was Toronto, Canada. After narrowing through a lot of possibilities, including ideas as far fetched as Riley’s mind, from Inside Out, to as realistic as Chicago. We ultimately decided on a location in Canada. With Canada being as big as it is with many major cities we decided on the Toronto and Hamilton area, as while its very expensive, it has a lot of undeveloped land, is the most populated/well-known Canadian area and easy access from New York state and the United States.

Park Description:
Toronto has lots of snow in the winter, and to solve this issue, the entire park will be housed indoors. This allows for the park to be open year-round giving it an advantage over the nearby Canada’s Wonderland that has to close half the year due to the snow.

Because the park is going to be fully indoors, we are going to use that as an advantage and make it multiple floors. Truly taking the idea behind DisneyQuest to the next level (and saving money of having to buy less land in a very expensive area). Each floor is roughly equivalent of one land, so the entire park takes up about 4 city blocks and is 15 stories tall (but only 4 levels inside).

Guests will enter through the turnstiles, and go up a bridge around a Mickey Mouse Floral and Train Station (like seen below), to enter on the true second floor.

3zCS9ysU2xCZDms2l0MwoE94bNllb1zqthC0QWontUr7UxDb3o61vXodOzp8oqNRIzfiD9xYH7gd2XVUh8Vfz8-S4MpCOo0wp9tVF11YUTIVXLGg0o7NJLg9iykgl8_DAVaI-__u

Due to it being multiple levels, one elephant in the room is the roof of each floor. What happens there? To allow for varying effects, each roof will be a mix of screens and physical props (like seen in Shanghai’s Pirates of the Caribbean). This allows for control over what the environment looks like and allows us to change weather/ lighting as needed (will be seen more once we get to the streetmosphere).

From the outside, this new Disney park would look like just any regular old city street, but from the inside, it has unprecedented opportunity.

The main entrance of the building will lead you straight into the most important land of any park: Main Street USA.

Main Street U.S.A.

39g2V1S23NvJUq40CLJGbVkF9BdKyq6PZ1BTKeXEExOKDBxt_qmcLx1B6zPJw4aKbzmpAx-k9BwHQxFPgoFmPN13-Ajnrn78p5gNO2_HwiseOvIpOtd8jwF8rgXMose1l3-1lvD9

Main Street Theme and Story
Welcome to the first land you see at Disneyland Toronto- Main Street U.S.A. This version of Main Street U.S.A. is different than the others. While still representing classic turn-of-the-century America, this version represents the American waterfront cities rather than the small towns in Missouri. This follows suit with the rest of the park's attempt to reinvent the classic Magic Kingdom style parks we all know today. Main Street, U.S.A. has elements of the classic Disneyland version, including a town square, movie theater, city hall, firehouse, emporium, shops, arcades, double-decker bus, horse-drawn streetcar, and more. The land is a bustling waterfront American city, this early 20th century city is on a seaside marina, with nautical themed restaurants, attractions, and shops. This entrance area is sure to set up the rest of your adventures in the park.

Main Street Attractions
To the right of the entrance area, the classic Opera House now houses "Walt Disney Presents". This is the first thing guests see, and it is similar to the Disney’s Hollywood Studios attraction as it presents new exhibits about the resort.

Big city vehicles can be spotted often, parading down Main Street.

On a different part of Main Street is the “Main Street Theatre”, home of a new show Great Moments with Mr. Disney, a tribute to the one and only Walt. A preshow exhibit, guest starring the Muppets, gives background information on Walt's life, and then the show begins. A fully animatronic Walt Disney talks to guests, telling them that all your dreams will come true if you have the courage to pursue them.

Towering over Main Street is the The Hightower Hotel: Tower of Terror. With the Twilight Tower of Terror not fitting into the theme of the American Waterfront, the we've followed DisneySea's footsteps. This ride will feature a similar storyline to the Tokyo version, but will also have new show scenes and a slightly different storyline with a few surprises along the ride.

Aquatopia can be spotted across the Hotel in the the lagoon, which shows Walt Disney's World of Color at the end of each day (see below).

Since this area has an aquatic theme, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea will open where guests travel under water. This will be a more modern version of the Tokyo DisneySea attraction, with a slightly different storyline to connect with the new location of the attraction. It will have the gold collecting element that Magic Kingdom version had, but none of the thrill elements. At the end, guests gold points will show on screen and whoever had the most wins a cheap little "ruby".

Finally, the classic Mickey Mouse Revue found at various Disney parks around the world will also open in Disneyland Toronto.

Entertainment
Classic Disneyland entertainment is featured daily, including bands, the Dapper Dans, and a stage version show of the popular “Red Car Trolley Newsboys” from California Adventure, but without the trolley and a slightly different storyline.

Restaurants
The classic Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor found in Disneyland, California will also find a home in Disneyland Toronto’s Main Street.

No visit to Disneyland would be complete without a confectionary and bakery, serving all your favorite Disneyland sweets. The Disneyland Market House is the place to be for your sweet tooth! This location will not be a Starbucks location, but would served authentic Disneyland baked goods and sweets, made right before your very eyes.

Walt’s All American Restaurant will be at this park, that will be the must-eat restaurant at the park. A replica of the beautiful restaurant that can be found at Disneyland Paris, this American cuisine-based restaurant will host a variety of American eats.
EDI00U7RD3ZBL9gpGoPbn30g1eiqK9KRBhSwNqHMXByiB48y8iGV_Wf3EFKR43KUef7jRAwf84atGnX-rENyJL-TZrhGHTSmTM31lC6kC05jF5CJs-ywz7Qk4QVwmqfWnleEP1xb

The ever popular Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom will open on Main Street, hosting a variety of character dining opportunities. Winnie-the-Pooh will make the restaurant home at Breakfast, the Seven Dwarfs for lunch, and Fantasyland characters including Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, and Peter Pan for dinner.
S_Tb2nN3NfFTiwrVz8c_VwSmGp-HUEyudr2HtK90YBQLDz4iDKegZyTeVaz90KcUg4CB2nr223LWZRlAVCq0awOG09kqGSRxOX1NbAehgE9uQ4UH2eKRfnpZqd8sRAE4DsyBSidk

Hosted on a replica of the Mark Twain Riverboat, a docked version, the Crab by the Sea restaurant will open for guests looking for a classic waterfront feel and a classic seafood experience.

17ThaqFy_Gtn78E96fCAoj6R8C4AT_LFalpWIGlpcUHcIJRiuBhmyF7pS68j9X08BuxBLTBUdjS9n9pefpy-WK_qhAEdTWRKJ35azJ13C4y9Ws7hdbEY4Rm0YXymLEeficah6qjE

The Magic Kingdom classic Casey's Hotdogs is coming its way to Disneyland Toronto to bring the classic ballpark feel to this corner of this coastal town. Serving favorites found at Walt Disney World, as well as new dogs, this will sure be a stop for guests.
7GpL7-TRJMPIl5NvC23PKr_Unz3ltntF3xAz5YbsCmos44oRIeYaF_G80USQms2n6bUi7PeVA5146c1PeKm7tK5i52njFrXGPKbrO3ubty8dbhWomuPqjcTsK49GLTgxjtMELM-l

Food Carts & Stands
Other various classic Disney dining options can be found throughout Main Street to get that classic Disney feel, including popcorn, churro, and more carts and stands to serve your quick needs.

Retail
Ned Land’s Seaside Stands:

Named after the character from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, this store features merchandise from the film, and some generic park merchandise as well. Since the entire park is indoors, this store isn’t really in a building. Instead, it’s a collection of merchandise stands, organized like an outside marketplace. Near the back half of the “store” is a sizeable ship. In a first for Disney merchandising locations, this store features animatronic entertainment provided by Walt Disney Imagineering. On the deck of the ship is an animatronic Ned Land (Kirk Douglas), singing and dancing to songs from the film, particularly Whale of a Tale.
R5tGnRECIas4tLr5FGO72dk4z4IjPuVe6EiU2t3Yyz-wCubhe5UrmaPKoabyS8DbwehV6IAY9XGNcpFLETXGFP7yLc2H1khtuNJdU0t4Ti2-ED5R5cXW1OocFJewMZ9ktfomSSAk

Oceana Boutique:
This boutique, found inside a light house, features all sorts of products, namely park merchandise, and even land specific merchandise. There are a handful of minimally Disney branded items themed around the waterfront land. Things like ships in bottles, starfishes, and fishing rods are all sold here. Of course, they all have the slight Disney touch to them. The store also contains a candy shop inside, branded “Seaside Sweets”. All sorts of treats can be bought here, many featuring sea salt caramel.
DfadVu78VZdowrOHg95QZwU7JsRE2bsqcn9s9ojTswFbIUK_01tt6q17H4q8UVRMoKsfGgyozNqk6d03TMaTqChTW5W2m10GPH6zxKkO2HrWOo9IGXqX661iQ34Q9IofIfLXlugi

Disneyland Emporium: This classic Disneyland shopping center will also be added to Disneyland Toronto. This one-stop shop will be the biggest Disneyland Emporium out of all the parks in the world, and will be able to handle the crowds.

Parade
The Main Street Electrical Parade, a guest favorite will be parading down the street daily. Using technology from both Paint the Night and Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade: Dream Lights, this parade will reinvent the version that has been seen since 1976 and sure to be a guest favorite. With the roof technology at the resort, we will have the power to make it nighttime at 3 times a day, which will allow the parade to show multiple times throughout.

Nighttime Spectacular
Another guest favorite, this new nighttime spectacular will be an updated version of Walt Disney’s World of Color. This new show will still include fountains, but also include live actors, live sets, and live animatronics. Also using the roof technology, we will allow this show to perform 3 times a day immediately after the Electrical Parade.

spacemt354

Chili's
Space's Guest Reviews

Team Purple - Disney's Digital Kingdom (Fantasyland)
The concept of a video game theme park is an ambitious one, very innovative, but also potentially a bit polarizing for people who aren't video game fans.

Location is a key for this and with that I'm confused; why New York (City I presume)? Why would Disney invest billions into a park that will be subject to winter weather from November - March, and whose tri-state population tends to migrate to WDW to vacation? Me personally, you went really risky with the park theme, so with that I'd go less risky with location. I'd put it alongside a known commodity - a 5th gate at WDW. Year-round good weather and an established audience in the #1 theme park destination and almost guaranteed decent attendance even from non-fans due to park hoppers wanting to check it out.

The website is very well done and a great team effort in assembling it - kudos to Red, FireMountain, and nated for that!

The artwork as usual from Red was amazing, from the castle image to the map, to the site idea and design, etc.

A little note for this team - you hid Disney Dad's great video with a small link under the castle image. Why? That's a visual strongpoint and if I didn't see it in the brainstorming I would have just skipped past the link not knowing what it was. That is something you want to show off in the future...make it noticeable to the reader. Especially one who isn't actively looking for where it was included.

I like a lot of the attractions and how they compliments the idea of a Fantasyland -- you've got the Luigi's Mansion in Fantasyland (presumably akin to the HM in Tokyo location), dark rides, carousels, restaurants, shops, everything inspired by what a Fantaysland of video games would represent. I would have liked to have seen a bit more difference in detail between some of the attractions.

Meaning...they are all pretty much the same length in description, Hard to tell what is an E-ticket, which is D, C, etc. Granted for many of you this is your first team comp, and an out of the box project to start, so I'm not going to talk about it too much. Just for future reference when designing a land it makes it easy on the reader, and more importantly on the team, when there's an establish pecking order of x number of Es, Ds, Cs etc -- and calibrate the detail of each attraction to their respective tickets (so Es have most, Ds little less, etc)

In the end, I'd say this was a very good first start and can't wait to see what this team can do after a project experience under your belts!

Remember - E has most detail
h939808B8

Team Orange - Disneyland Toronto (Main Street U.S.A)
Starting off in Toronto I do like how you addressed the various weather/climate concerns by essentially making a DisneyQuest theme park. Very ambitious once again, perhaps a bit *too* ambitious however, it's an outside the box type of prompt, and you took that creative flexibility and ran with it.

I'd also first like to congratulate or at least appreciate the effort put in by Disneylover to assemble the project at the 11th hour, along with help from Ace and others. For either team I won't really get into the brainstorming in the review seeing as I just plopped in today, but that being said there was a significant difference in activity between the two teams (and anyone who knows me knows I like it seeing teams talk for pages and pages ;)) So that could be a goal for next round - communicate more and have more group involvement with the finished project!

Secondary to that, and going back to the boldness of the concept building a theme park in a building, I was slightly disappointed that for how bold of a location/concept - the Main Street U.S.A felt very familiar in places with Casey's, Walt's, and the Crystal Palace. It also might be hard to pull off a seaside vibe inside of a building, even with the ceiling screens. And I'm really confused how this can all be pulled off. How does the Hightower Hotel for example, fit within a building? How is a lagoon feasibly fit inside of a building? There didn't seem to be any sort of limitations or built-in construction dynamics to the building other than saying it was tiered. Other than that, it seemed as if it was built on land.

This might have been a good opportunity to make something more fit for an indoor theme park. I don't really have the answer to it off the top of my head, other than a more virtual theme park, but I think talking it out with teammates could have led to an equally innovative land, or a different location that could accommodate these designs.

That said, the map is very well done and kudos for its inclusion - really like custom artwork!

Not going to really dive too deep into it, but I do think this team could benefit from a more consistent group presence. Perhaps schedules got busy, things happen, it's the fall -- that being said if this team does come together next round I think you all have a ton of talent/potential to pull off something fantastic.

Remember -- come together in Round 2 and your project will be even better than Despacito 2
live-vnload-breakyourownnews-com-despacito-2-luis-ferreira-despacito-2-breaking-34328019.png

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
TEAM ORANGE PRESENTS:
9-VL0krjtpmLGNBELlO4HHnafQNfsxa3YNA7J9FbGUDM9_Yxg_xrw4Jj25Ofwq90olLZjR9J9TUDd_XYT9AyjmPprCEndvtGWUIJ5VZeGbKNsxNMpnBe3W_O6LL6wd69vMVdaXy5

Park Name
Our Disneyland Resort will start off like all Disney Resorts do, with a main castle park. As a result, the name of this park will be simple, “Disneyland Park”.

Park Location:
The location we chose for our Disneyland Resort was Toronto, Canada. After narrowing through a lot of possibilities, including ideas as far fetched as Riley’s mind, from Inside Out, to as realistic as Chicago. We ultimately decided on a location in Canada. With Canada being as big as it is with many major cities we decided on the Toronto and Hamilton area, as while its very expensive, it has a lot of undeveloped land, is the most populated/well-known Canadian area and easy access from New York state and the United States.

Park Description:
Toronto has lots of snow in the winter, and to solve this issue, the entire park will be housed indoors. This allows for the park to be open year-round giving it an advantage over the nearby Canada’s Wonderland that has to close half the year due to the snow.

Because the park is going to be fully indoors, we are going to use that as an advantage and make it multiple floors. Truly taking the idea behind DisneyQuest to the next level (and saving money of having to buy less land in a very expensive area). Each floor is roughly equivalent of one land, so the entire park takes up about 4 city blocks and is 15 stories tall (but only 4 levels inside).

Guests will enter through the turnstiles, and go up a bridge around a Mickey Mouse Floral and Train Station (like seen below), to enter on the true second floor.

3zCS9ysU2xCZDms2l0MwoE94bNllb1zqthC0QWontUr7UxDb3o61vXodOzp8oqNRIzfiD9xYH7gd2XVUh8Vfz8-S4MpCOo0wp9tVF11YUTIVXLGg0o7NJLg9iykgl8_DAVaI-__u

Due to it being multiple levels, one elephant in the room is the roof of each floor. What happens there? To allow for varying effects, each roof will be a mix of screens and physical props (like seen in Shanghai’s Pirates of the Caribbean). This allows for control over what the environment looks like and allows us to change weather/ lighting as needed (will be seen more once we get to the streetmosphere).

From the outside, this new Disney park would look like just any regular old city street, but from the inside, it has unprecedented opportunity.

The main entrance of the building will lead you straight into the most important land of any park: Main Street USA.

Main Street U.S.A.

39g2V1S23NvJUq40CLJGbVkF9BdKyq6PZ1BTKeXEExOKDBxt_qmcLx1B6zPJw4aKbzmpAx-k9BwHQxFPgoFmPN13-Ajnrn78p5gNO2_HwiseOvIpOtd8jwF8rgXMose1l3-1lvD9

Welcome to the first land you see at Disneyland Toronto- Main Street U.S.A. This version of Main Street U.S.A. is different than the others. While still representing classic turn-of-the-century America, this version represents the American waterfront cities rather than the small towns in Missouri. This follows suit with the rest of the park's attempt to reinvent the classic Magic Kingdom style parks we all know today. Main Street, U.S.A. has elements of the classic Disneyland version, including a town square, movie theater, city hall, firehouse, emporium, shops, arcades, double-decker bus, horse-drawn streetcar, and more. The land is a bustling waterfront American city, this early 20th century city is on a seaside marina, with nautical themed restaurants, attractions, and shops. This entrance area is sure to set up the rest of your adventures in the park.

Main Street Attractions
To the right of the entrance area, the classic Opera House now houses "Walt Disney Presents". This is the first thing guests see, and it is similar to the Disney’s Hollywood Studios attraction as it presents new exhibits about the resort.

On a different part of Main Street is the “Main Street Theatre”, home of a new show Great Moments with Mr. Disney, a tribute to the one and only Walt. A preshow exhibit, guest starring the Muppets, gives background information on Walt's life, and then the show begins. A fully animatronic Walt Disney talks to guests, telling them that all your dreams will come true if you have the courage to pursue them.

Towering over Main Street is the The Hightower Hotel: Tower of Terror. With the Twilight Tower of Terror not fitting into the theme of the American Waterfront, the we've followed DisneySea's footsteps. This ride will feature a similar storyline to the Tokyo version, but will also have new show scenes and a slightly different storyline with a few surprises along the ride.

Aquatopia can be spotted across the Hotel in the the lagoon, which shows Walt Disney's World of Color at the end of each day (see below).

Since this area has an aquatic theme, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea will open where guests travel under water. This will be a more modern version of the Tokyo DisneySea attraction, with a slightly different storyline to connect with the new location of the attraction. It will have the gold collecting element that Magic Kingdom version had, but none of the thrill elements. At the end, guests gold points will show on screen and whoever had the most wins a cheap little "ruby".

Finally, the classic Mickey Mouse Revue found at various Disney parks around the world will also open in Disneyland Toronto.

Entertainment
Classic Disneyland entertainment is featured daily, including bands, the Dapper Dans, and a stage version show of the popular “Red Car Trolley Newsboys” from California Adventure, but without the trolley and a slightly different storyline.

Restaurants
The classic Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor found in Disneyland, California will also find a home in Disneyland Toronto’s Main Street.

No visit to Disneyland would be complete without a confectionary and bakery, serving all your favorite Disneyland sweets. The Disneyland Market House is the place to be for your sweet tooth! This location will not be a Starbucks location, but would served authentic Disneyland baked goods and sweets, made right before your very eyes.

Walt’s All American Restaurant will be at this park, that will be the must-eat restaurant at the park. A replica of the beautiful restaurant that can be found at Disneyland Paris, this American cuisine-based restaurant will host a variety of American eats.
EDI00U7RD3ZBL9gpGoPbn30g1eiqK9KRBhSwNqHMXByiB48y8iGV_Wf3EFKR43KUef7jRAwf84atGnX-rENyJL-TZrhGHTSmTM31lC6kC05jF5CJs-ywz7Qk4QVwmqfWnleEP1xb

The ever popular Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom will open on Main Street, hosting a variety of character dining opportunities. Winnie-the-Pooh will make the restaurant home at Breakfast, the Seven Dwarfs for lunch, and Fantasyland characters including Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, and Peter Pan for dinner.
S_Tb2nN3NfFTiwrVz8c_VwSmGp-HUEyudr2HtK90YBQLDz4iDKegZyTeVaz90KcUg4CB2nr223LWZRlAVCq0awOG09kqGSRxOX1NbAehgE9uQ4UH2eKRfnpZqd8sRAE4DsyBSidk

Hosted on a replica of the Mark Twain Riverboat, a docked version, the Crab by the Sea restaurant will open for guests looking for a classic waterfront feel and a classic seafood experience.

17ThaqFy_Gtn78E96fCAoj6R8C4AT_LFalpWIGlpcUHcIJRiuBhmyF7pS68j9X08BuxBLTBUdjS9n9pefpy-WK_qhAEdTWRKJ35azJ13C4y9Ws7hdbEY4Rm0YXymLEeficah6qjE

The Magic Kingdom classic Casey's Hotdogs is coming its way to Disneyland Toronto to bring the classic ballpark feel to this corner of this coastal town. Serving favorites found at Walt Disney World, as well as new dogs, this will sure be a stop for guests.
7GpL7-TRJMPIl5NvC23PKr_Unz3ltntF3xAz5YbsCmos44oRIeYaF_G80USQms2n6bUi7PeVA5146c1PeKm7tK5i52njFrXGPKbrO3ubty8dbhWomuPqjcTsK49GLTgxjtMELM-l

Food Carts & Stands
Other various classic Disney dining options can be found throughout Main Street to get that classic Disney feel, including popcorn, churro, and more carts and stands to serve your quick needs.

Retail

Named after the character from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, this store features merchandise from the film, and some generic park merchandise as well. Since the entire park is indoors, this store isn’t really in a building. Instead, it’s a collection of merchandise stands, organized like an outside marketplace. Near the back half of the “store” is a sizeable ship. In a first for Disney merchandising locations, this store features animatronic entertainment provided by Walt Disney Imagineering. On the deck of the ship is an animatronic Ned Land (Kirk Douglas), singing and dancing to songs from the film, particularly Whale of a Tale.
R5tGnRECIas4tLr5FGO72dk4z4IjPuVe6EiU2t3Yyz-wCubhe5UrmaPKoabyS8DbwehV6IAY9XGNcpFLETXGFP7yLc2H1khtuNJdU0t4Ti2-ED5R5cXW1OocFJewMZ9ktfomSSAk

Oceana Boutique:
This boutique, found inside a light house, features all sorts of products, namely park merchandise, and even land specific merchandise. There are a handful of minimally Disney branded items themed around the waterfront land. Things like ships in bottles, starfishes, and fishing rods are all sold here. Of course, they all have the slight Disney touch to them. The store also contains a candy shop inside, branded “Seaside Sweets”. All sorts of treats can be bought here, many featuring sea salt caramel.
DfadVu78VZdowrOHg95QZwU7JsRE2bsqcn9s9ojTswFbIUK_01tt6q17H4q8UVRMoKsfGgyozNqk6d03TMaTqChTW5W2m10GPH6zxKkO2HrWOo9IGXqX661iQ34Q9IofIfLXlugi

Disneyland Emporium: This classic Disneyland shopping center will also be added to Disneyland Toronto. This one-stop shop will be the biggest Disneyland Emporium out of all the parks in the world, and will be able to handle the crowds.

Parade
The Main Street Electrical Parade, a guest favorite will be parading down the street daily. Using technology from both Paint the Night and Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade: Dream Lights, this parade will reinvent the version that has been seen since 1976 and sure to be a guest favorite. With the roof technology at the resort, we will have the power to make it nighttime at 3 times a day, which will allow the parade to show multiple times throughout.

Nighttime Spectacular
Another guest favorite, this new nighttime spectacular will be an updated version of Walt Disney’s World of Color. This new show will still include fountains, but also include live actors, live sets, and live animatronics. Also using the roof technology, we will allow this show to perform 3 times a day immediately after the Electrical Parade.
Great job everyone! My reviews are coming up soon! I went more thorough with them since this is the first scene, that way you guys can get a lot of constructive advice for going forward in the game. Next prompt and results will come after reviews are done!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
xRvc7tm.png

--Act 1, Scene 1 Review for Team Purple--

A great project to start the season! Great effort from everyone! The passion for this park was clear in every part of the write up no matter how small. It took you a while to get fully on the same page and get going, but once you did you accomplished way more than I was expecting and all at a great quality. Just the right amount of detail for a project like this.

That being said, it was not without faults. A lot of which come from cohesion. It is clear that there were a ton of great ideas here, but they don't all fit together smoothly. I have a lot of trouble seeing this as a single cohesive land. It feels like a lot of great ideas that work separately, but maybe not as a single area. A brief description, even just a sentence or two, of the land as a whole would have gone a long way towards helping this issue. As well as being a bit more critical as to what fits and what doesn't fit inside the them you choose. There is a point on your (absolutely fantastic) map where a guest could stand and see a castle made of candy, a recreation of Kokiri Forest, A Gauntlet restaurant, A small slice of Planet Popstar from Kirby, a fruit Ninja restaurant, and the Mario ride in the distance. All of this in the shadow of a blocky Minecraft mountain. That's a lot of conflicting visual styles and tones. All great elements of the land. But they don't blend.

In future rounds, my advice is definitely to focus a bit more on not just individual elements being strong, but how does elements fit together. Cohessiveness is a very important thing in team projects.

Anyways, let's get started on the individual elements.

-Intro/map-

The website is fantastic. You guys did a great job on the visuals of this site. And the visuals over all. @MonorailRed brings her trademark skill and whimsical style to a lot of the art here. New York was a simple enough choice for the location. But you used the unique nature of this round to set the project in 2014 to escape rights issues with Nintendo characters at Universal as well as to use a lot of IPs Disney wouldn't usually have access to. A neat concept that does a good blend of outside the box thinking with more down to earth work. The site is easy to navigate and really helps with the large number of elements.

-Sugar Rush-

I think Sugar Rush was a great idea for the castle! And having the ride be entered through the castle and then weave around the base of it was a really clever idea! I also think the set up of Ralph and Vanellope's friendiversary was smart! I do think that the dark ride elements have a bit too much plot and a bit too much going on for a go kart ride. It's similar to having a roller coaster where things get to complicated story wise during the ride. Sometimes less is more with dark rides. But overall, very well done and a great concept.

-Mario's Warp Pipe Adventure-

Overall a fantastic ride! Perhaps my personal favorite of the project (though I am a bit biased towards Mario, perhaps my favorite game franchise). Very simple story that focuses on environments. Strong environments make the strongest dark rides. Neverland, Wonderland, 100 Acre Woods, dark forests. Almost all the best dark rides are very atmospheric and very focused on environments. That being said, you didn't mention anything about the facade. Or how it fits into the land. Which hurts cohesion of the land. Plus, the format of the write up was different from how others did their's. Which is another mark against cohesion. A very great attraction, but a few simple steps could have gone a long way to making this fit better into the land and into the project.

-Into the Dragon's Lair-

Great to see Dragon's Lair get some love! This seems like a great addition to the park. Probably. You didn't actually say what kind of ride it is. A small detail, but one of the most important details. But assuming it is just a simple, Fantasyland style dark ride, this is very nice. You paint a good picture of the experience with just a few sentences. Simple but effective write up. Just don't forget to mention what kind of ride things are in the future lol

-Into the Mine-

Not too much to say about this one. It was a really good, solid addition! Love the idea! Love the execution! You say it is a part of Fantasyland, but your version is changed to be called Questland, It's a small typo, no real worry. Just something to be on the watch for in future rounds.

-Luigi's Mansion-

Another one of my favorites! A seemingly simple idea, combining Luigi's Mansion with classic Disney Haunted Mansion and interactive elements. Seemingly simple, but in that really clever way. The type of thing that is tough to think of, but feels obvious in retrospect. Nothing much to say beyond: good job! For your park being a video game themed version of a classic Disney park, this was the best example of a video game themed version of a classic Disney ride.

-Yoshi's Carousel-

Nothing too much to say here. Flat rides are a very important part of helping parks feel well rounded. And this is a very effective use of a flat ride. Fantastic art work by Monorail Red as always. Did a great job with a few short sentences and a single picture making something special out of flat rides, which are often overlooked or afterthoughts.

-Hyrule Forest-

This one has me a bit confused. You talk about multiple shops and dining places and multiple attractions. Feels like a lot going on. It is phrased on the map and the site as if it is just one attraction, but it is really more of a miniland. It feels almost like this was made in a vacuum and just inserted in without much attention to what was made before it. And then just kinda kept as its own thing when the rest of the project was being worked on. It just doesn't feel connected to the rest of the project. Even on the list of attractions, this is just listed as "Zelda Attraction" as if it was just a placeholder title. There's some very good ideas here. It just doesn't feel cohesive with the rest of the land.

-Kirby Star Spinners-

A very simple flat ride. Doesn't do anything special to elevate it like the Yoshi one did, but still very solid and a clever idea.

-Shops-

The three shops all seem nice! Very clever ideas! Love the ghost store! A general merchandise store would help. All of these are tied to specific attractions. Somewhere that can sell stuff themed to the land in general or to attractions that don't have specific shops would have been a good idea. But what you have is great!

-Dining-

I don't neccessarily have enough to say about the dining to justify going through them each individually, but the are all very good! Love the personal touches in each and every one. The specialty drinks and treats from the Mario kiosk and the meal selection from the Gauntlet restaurant had some of my favorite small details and Easter eggs. The passion for those games shined through. And don't think I didn't notice the Prime Time Cafe influence for Cooking Mama. Really great touch!

Overall, maybe a bit too many food options. You have the same number of food options as you have attractions. And double as many as you have shops. All of them are great! But this is another time where cohesiveness and how it fits together as a single land comes into play. Because this many dining options is too many for the size of the land. Maybe just focus on the best 2-4 instead of all 7.

-Wrap up-

Overall, a ton of great ideas! A ton of passion! Great writing, great art. Loved it! But going forward there needs to be a lot more work on making every part of a project work together. That might mean cutting stuff and focusing on polishing a smaller number of elements rather than putting as much as you can in. Still, a great first project!​

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
TEAM ORANGE PRESENTS:

Park Name

Park Location:

Park Description:

Main Street U.S.A.

Main Street Attractions

Entertainment

Restaurants

Food Carts & Stands

Retail

Oceana Boutique:

Parade

Nighttime Spectacular
jBnY0kd.png

--Act 1, Scene 1 Review for Team Orange--

Let me start by saying, you guys had me scared. Both teams had trouble getting started, but you guys had me scared. But you (mostly) all came together and got this done. Big shout out to @Disneylover152 especially for leading the team today and making sure everything came together. With all the difficulties you all had getting going, I was surprised by how well done this was! It is clear there is a ton of talent on this team. Just going to need to work on team work and communication. And time management.

-Presentation-

Nice and simple, but effective. You did a good job not over exerting yourselves and trying to do anything too fancy. Kept it simple. A few more visuals and reference photos to help with the look of the land itself would have been nice though.

-The Park-

Great choice of location. Very grounded in your location, yet you used the unique nature of this scene to create a very creative all indoor park. Something that is brimming with possibilities.

-Map/Park Overview-

The map is fantastic! Did an amazing job of helping communicate a lot of how the land is laid out and how everything fits together. More reference photos or some simple descriptions would go a long way here though. Again, don't really get a feel for the visuals of the land or how it differs from just a regular main street with a lake. I do love the Mermaid Castle to tie into the elemental theme.

-Attractions-

Your attractions are all versions of rides from other parks. Nothing wrong with that, but I would like to see you branch out a bit. The land and park are so incredibly creative, seeing the rides be just clones is a bit dissapointing. Also, there are multiple times where you talk about how your version is different from the others but doesn't explain how. Perhaps, if you don't have time to write what the difference are, maybe just do direct clones. The attractions you choose are all great though! A lot of them seem like they wouldn't fit together, but you make it work pretty great! Doing a Main street, attractions weren't even needed. But you make good use of them and elevate the entrance into a more full land. Something necessary for the multi level park you were developing.

-Dining-

Love all the dining locations! Great mix of mostly classics, but with some new original details mixed in. The crab restaurant on the steam boat was a standout to me! But I'm not sure visually how the Mark Twain Riverboat would fit into the land. But that is less of a problem with the restaurant and more with, again, not being clear what this Main Street is based around or looks like or what era/region is fits into. But the idea of housing it in a boat is amazing and fits into the unique aquatic themed level of the park.

-Shopping-

While perhaps a bit light on shopping options for Main Street, the stores you have are amazing! Probably my favorite part of the project. A good mix of general shops and specific themed shops. Describing how they fit visually into the park. Clever ideas. Themeing that, when it does tie to IP, does so subtley yet amazingly. Well done.

-Parade/Nighttime show-

Another stand out part of the project! Makes great use of the unique indoor park and ability to control lighting and the sky at any time to be able to do nighttime entertainment throughout the day. Great ideas!

-The lake-

I do have to address the elephant in the room with this land. A fully indoor park of this scope with attractions on multiple levels is not practical and arguably not even possible. I don't mind that given the unique nature of this project. It is meant to be more blue sky. But you have to at least follow internal logic. If you wanted an actual lake (especially one large enough to have an even grander version of World of Color), that probably should have been on the ground floor. The land itself felt like it was developed without much thought to how it fits into your park concept. Even things like Tower of Terror don't quite make sense. The tower would clearly be too large for on level of the park. So, how does that effect the facade. How does the ride change based on the unique park? There was a lot of interesting possibilites and ideas that could come from your unique park layout, but instead of using those or even addressing those you just kind of ignored those as you designed the park.

-Overall-

Some very great ideas and very great elements that don't quite all come together. The talent of the team members here is clear. And almost all the problems stemmed from a lack of communication or rushing to get it done. If you can all come together earlier in the project, you will be able to amazing things! This was still pretty great even being a rushed, mostly last minute write up.​

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
It was a closer fight than I was expecting it to be this morning. Both teams did an incredible job, especially for a first round! Sadly, Team Orange took a bit too long to come together with main concept which lead to an unfortunately rushed final project. Team Purple had a lot more polish and felt a lot more complete as a project. Thus, the winner of Scene 1 is...

Team Purple!

purple trophy.png

Which means they get the first reward. The details of which will be included in the next prompt.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
c6fF1rJ.png

--The Set Up--

There are few better places to spend the holidays than Disney!

DisneyHalloweenHero_1160x500.jpg

Parties, special versions of rides, unique fireworks, exclusive parades, giant trees, decorated hotel lobbies, specialty merchandise, holiday themed treats, rare characters, and so much more! Whatever resort you may be visiting, there is something incredible for nearly every occasion!

--The Challenge--

Imagineers, this is your challenge.

You must each create a new element to be added to the holiday celebrations at the Disney Park (Or resort) of your choice.

You may create something new or update/replace something currently there. It can be anything from something small (like a special cupcake or sticker) or something large (like an entire new party) or anything in between.

You can write just a paragraph or an essay or anything in between. It is up to you to choose a presentation size that fits the project you choose and the time you have.

Lastly, Team Purple, as the winner of Scene 1, can use whatever holidays they would like.

On top of that, Team Purple, your reward for winning Scene 1 is that you get to decide what holiday Team Orange has to do all of their projects about. Just make sure you decide by 7 PM WDW Time today (Sunday 9/23), So, that Team Orange can get started on their projects too.

This Scene is due Friday, 9/28 at
11:59 PM WDW Time (8:59 Disneyland Time)

--One for All: Individual Based Project--

This Scene will be a One for All: Individual Based Project. There will be this one prompt that all players will have to submit their own individual projects for. Team brainstorming threads will still be sent out for this round and players are encouraged to help each other and brainstorm and talk about the project with their team!

Remember!

If someone on your team does not submit, it won't effect the team score.

If you do not submit. You may be eliminated.

--Elimination Round--

At the end of this round, someone may be eliminated from the losing team.

Don't be too worried though. The only real way to get eliminated this early is to just not show up.

--A Note on Judging--

Every person is submitting something individually. So, it is entirely ok to have overlap. If two people want to do Christmas fireworks, go for it! That being said, I'm only human. I'll try to remain impartial and all, but if you guys turn in 7 Christmas fireworks show, it is going to be pretty tough for me to not start getting bored of Christmas fireworks shows and judge it more harshly than I would usually.

So, I'd advise you at least check in every now and again on your brainstorming and let each other know what you are working on.

Also, if any of you get stuck, you can ask the others for help, but you have to actually write your project yourself.

GvGQH6V.gif

Alright, teams. Have fun! Go Create! Dream Big!​

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
c6fF1rJ.png

--The Set Up--

There are few better places to spend the holidays than Disney!

DisneyHalloweenHero_1160x500.jpg

Parties, special versions of rides, unique fireworks, exclusive parades, giant trees, decorated hotel lobbies, specialty merchandise, holiday themed treats, rare characters, and so much more! Whatever resort you may be visiting, there is something incredible for nearly every occasion!

--The Challenge--

Imagineers, this is your challenge.

You must each create a new element to be added to the holiday celebrations at the Disney Park (Or resort) of your choice.

You may create something new or update/replace something currently there. It can be anything from something small (like a special cupcake or sticker) or something large (like an entire new party) or anything in between.

You can write just a paragraph or an essay or anything in between. It is up to you to choose a presentation size that fits the project you choose and the time you have.

Lastly, Team Purple, as the winner of Scene 1, can use whatever holidays they would like.

On top of that, Team Purple, your reward for winning Scene 1 is that you get to decide what holiday Team Orange has to do all of their projects about. Just make sure you decide by 7 PM WDW Time today (Sunday 9/23), So, that Team Orange can get started on their projects too.

This Scene is due Friday, 9/28 at
11:59 PM WDW Time (8:59 Disneyland Time)

--One for All: Individual Based Project--

This Scene will be a One for All: Individual Based Project. There will be this one prompt that all players will have to submit their own individual projects for. Team brainstorming threads will still be sent out for this round and players are encouraged to help each other and brainstorm and talk about the project with their team!

Remember!

If someone on your team does not submit, it won't effect the team score.

If you do not submit. You may be eliminated.

--Elimination Round--

At the end of this round, someone may be eliminated from the losing team.

Don't be too worried though. The only real way to get eliminated this early is to just not show up.

--A Note on Judging--

Every person is submitting something individually. So, it is entirely ok to have overlap. If two people want to do Christmas fireworks, go for it! That being said, I'm only human. I'll try to remain impartial and all, but if you guys turn in 7 Christmas fireworks show, it is going to be pretty tough for me to not start getting bored of Christmas fireworks shows and judge it more harshly than I would usually.

So, I'd advise you at least check in every now and again on your brainstorming and let each other know what you are working on.

Also, if any of you get stuck, you can ask the others for help, but you have to actually write your project yourself.

GvGQH6V.gif

Alright, teams. Have fun! Go Create! Dream Big!​

I hope you guys are ready for a holiday choice Team Purple described as "Just evil enough!"

2613d505fc622f4341643aecdff572b3.jpg

--THANKSGIVING--

So, baste those turkeys, mash those potatoes, and try to avoid talking about politics with your uncle! Because it is officially Thanksgiving time at the Disney Parks for Team Orange!

Remember, each member Team Orange is responsible for one Thanksgiving themed addition to any Disney park or resort. you can bounce ideas off of each other or ask for some help here or there, but the actual projects each person has to do themselves. Meanwhile, Team Purple has free reign to use any holidays they would like.

Will the more freedom that Team Purple has be a helpful advantage? Or will the added boundaries encourage more creative, outside the box thinking from Team Orange? We'll find out Friday, 9/28 at 11:59 PM WDW Time (8:59 Disneyland Time)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom