One Day Visit - IOA or Magic Kingdom

Orlando One Day: IOA or Magic Kingdom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skibum1970

Original Poster
Probably a futile question but here goes. I will be in Orlando one day and can visit any of the parks. I have whittled it down to Magic Kingdom or IOA. I haven't visited IOA since 2004 was at the MK in 2011. So, which one should I go to?

bsiev1977

Probably a futile question but here goes. I will be in Orlando one day and can visit any of the parks. I have whittled it down to Magic Kingdom or IOA. I haven't visited IOA since 2004 was at the MK in 2011. So, which one should I go to?
Based on the dates of your last visits, in your situation I'd go with IOA.
More new stuff at IOA since 2004 than there is at MK since 2011.

Florida_is_hot

I went to Islands of Adventure people that say there is more to do.....
Well not for me I was in and out in less than a day.

Marvel ..... Spiderman is great, Hulk just a rollercoaster pass.
There is nothing less.

Jurassic Park ride is great

but what else Harry Potter .... please ....... not worth it to me.
I rather go to Universal Studios.

The Magic Kingdom can stay much longer there is so much more to do. Other than a few Fantasyland attractions I am on everything.

Chrononymous

I think you may enjoy your day at Islands ...especially since they upgraded Spidey, and added Potter...more than your day at MK.

AndyS2992

I love both parks but I would personally choose Magic Kingdom but it depends on what your tastes are and what kind of thrills you are looking for.

Britt

I voted for IOA. Based on how long it's been since your last visits. There is far more new stuff at IOA then there is at WDW (thats not a dig at WDW, just a fact...lol).

I also feel like you can see more at IOA in a day, then at MK, probably get through things faster :)

DfromATX

MK is my fav park and we usually do 2 days there, but I've never been to IOA so I'd pick that one if I only had one day.

luv

I voted IoA. If you haven't been there for a while, it's time to go. :) Disney has the magic and nostalgia. Uni has the excitement and fun.

They're both great parks. Maybe you should wait until you're there to make your decision. Good luck!

JillC LI

If you're a Harry Potter fan, IoA. If you're a thrill ride lover, IoA. If you need your Disney fix, MK. Only you know the answer.

George Lucas on a Bench

Islands, because it has the world's premiere theme park attraction.

However, I could see choosing Magic Kingdom for Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Mermaids—I mean PIRATES of the Caribbean, it's a small world and the endless toppings bar salads at Pecos Bill's.

BryceM

Islands of Adventure is my favorite park, and I voted for it not because of that reason, but because you have not yet experienced The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey and the updated The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man.

If I could go to either right now, I would pick Islands of Adventure, despite the fact I was just there in late December. So it really just comes down to what you want. But hey, both are two of the world's best theme parks, and I don't think you can go wrong with either!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom