One day in June - Friday or Saturday?

erstwo

Original Poster
We'll have just one day at Disneyland. We can go Friday, June 6 or Saturday, June 7.
Which would you recommend?
We'd like to visit both parks (park hop.)

It's our first visit as a family. I know it's not ideal, but we'll just have to be thankful we can fit in at least one day, and hope we'll be back some time in the future. :)

Travel Junkie

We'll have just one day at Disneyland. We can go Friday, June 6 or Saturday, June 7.
Which would you recommend?
We'd like to visit both parks (park hop.)

It's our first visit as a family. I know it's not ideal, but we'll just have to be thankful we can fit in at least one day, and hope we'll be back some time in the future. :)

There won’t be much of a difference. You may get a slightly smaller crowd Friday morning vs Saturday morning because of people working but not much of a difference besides that. Both days are Grad nights so that will increase crowds in the evening.

Deluxe Annual passes are active the 5th but blocked out the 6th. All So Cal passes are blocked out both days so you won’t have as many AP’s in the park which will help you a lot. For future reference if the So Cal passes were not blocked out definitely avoid Friday night.

edit: actually since Grad nights are the 5th and 6th and you said 6th or 7th, i would probably go with Saturday the 7th.

Have fun

TP2000

Go Saturday! Fewer APs will be able to get in. Plan your park hopping wisely, especially before Noon. You'll want to go to Disneyland for Peter Pan, then head back to DCA to grab Fastpasses for Radiator Springs Racers, World of Color and Soarin'.

erstwo

Original Poster
Thank you all - we had a great visit to DL. We ended up doing DL on Thursday and CA on Friday.
Disneyland rocks! It is 25% better than WDW for at least one reason (if not more) - blankets. Those wonderful blankets people bring in to sit on until fireworks/ shows/ parades begin. Love those things! We weren't 'in the know' the first night but we totally brought our own the second night!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom