One Day at Disney (Disney+ Original Documentary series)

JTT

Very disappointed with this. I was hoping for some insight into the inner workings of the parks. Behind the scenes. A day in the life of a cast member. No new information, same old - same old.

EZRock

In the Parks
No
Very disappointed with this. I was hoping for some insight into the inner workings of the parks. Behind the scenes. A day in the life of a cast member. No new information, same old - same old.
Dang, I was going to watch this hoping for something...

Chadder810

Totally agree with you. I was really hoping for something different. Glad I wasn't the only one that felt this way.

Chadder810

I am feeling a bit better after reading information from the link below. It says that there are going to be 52 shorter episodes included outside of the documentary to give a fuller picture of "One Day At Disney".

So that to me is really good news. What I'm really hoping isn't the case, but I'm sure it is, is that they plan on only releasing 1 of these a week for the next year. If that's the case, I'm come back to this series like once a month and binge several of them at a time.

awoogala

same. It was a weird amount of higher level jobs, and no lower level park employees. I was hoping for characters, ride attendants, and some backstage (costumes, janitorial, food service). I was quite disappointed.

Mrs. Kaz

In the Parks
No
I have to agree with all the statements above. I was looking for something more in this. Hoping the short segments will add a better touch to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom