• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

One complaint on Photopass Purchase with app

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
I am going on my trip in 6 days. I went to put the memory maker in the app and it defaults to the $199 price not the $169( it's not even given as an option). I am sorry but I can't see this as any more than a money grab on their part. My fastpass don't start till next Saturday. I don't check in till then. Why not at least show both opinions in the app like they do when viewing online?

hakunamatata

Make The Universe Balanced Again
Premium Member
Advertisement
Why not ask Disney?

rct247

I think the price difference is an incentive to purchase it in advance when you book everything. That discount is no longer available if you wait. Either way though, it's a great deal so long as you use and abuse it.

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
I think the price difference is an incentive to purchase it in advance when you book everything. That discount is no longer available if you wait. Either way though, it's a great deal so long as you use and abuse it.
Yeah, I got the discount because it was way ahead, I just had to do it on the site not the app. And yes great deal, I regret never having done it before

Top Bottom