Once upon a time is back

Disneyfanman

Original Poster
Once Upon a Time seems to be having a creative comeback. I had given up on the series after what I thought was a terrible season 2, and the S3 "stuck in Neverland" plot. The last few episodes, however, seem to have re-captured a bit of what I liked in the first season. Has anyone else been watching?

stevehousse

Didn't watch tonight's episode yet, but I don't like that they r going all Lost like with what appear to be 2 different present time lines! Hopefully episode 2 explains more on what exactly happened? I just don't get why they went back to fairy tale land yet they r still in storybrooke??? Confusing...

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Didn't watch tonight's episode yet, but I don't like that they r going all Lost like with what appear to be 2 different present time lines! Hopefully episode 2 explains more on what exactly happened? I just don't get why they went back to fairy tale land yet they r still in storybrooke??? Confusing...
I won't confirm...but I won't deny...

(which may be a confirmation)...

Disneyfanman

Original Poster
Yup, two time lines but that is similar to the pattern of the show since the beginning. It's kind of a mirror to the first season in that there is a curse, nobody is sure why, and there are clues in the past timeline. I really like it. Sometimes I wonder if the writers forget what made the show so delightful in the first place.

jlsHouston

Well I am totally hooked on this series. Found it on Netflix. I finally finished Season2 last night and I was in a tizzy there was no Season3 available. My daughter told me to get HULU and I could watch it so that it exactly what I did. Just got to S3E5 and it went to commercial. I think I might hate HULU compared to Netflix.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Well I am totally hooked on this series. Found it on Netflix. I finally finished Season2 last night and I was in a tizzy there was no Season3 available. My daughter told me to get HULU and I could watch it so that it exactly what I did. Just got to S3E5 and it went to commercial. I think I might hate HULU compared to Netflix.
If you are a comcast subscriber, you can also find it on xfinity.

jlsHouston

No we have direct ...And I have have netflix from my phone or computer. My daughters were making fun of me not having netflix set up on the tv's....

StarWarsGirl

I had the flu in 2012 and burned through the first season in one week. Then I started watching season 2. It's so addictive. Favorite character is Belle, Rumple is a close second. Pretty much like all of the regular characters (minus Hook). Not crazy about what happened last night...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom