On-ride photo coming to Pirates of the Caribbean

Monorail_Red_77

I already have a gag planned for it. Gonna try to talk my fellow boatmates into looking to the right and act scared. This way it looks like we are afraid of the skeleton captain. LOL Gotta have goals. I could always threaten to throw them overboard... arrrrrrr

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
What a wonderfully stagged photo.
When have you ever seen them leave a space open in the POTC boat
When have you ever seen a ride photo where (a) everyone is looking directly at the camera and (b) smiling.

But I like it

CastleBound

ahhh okk.. it's starting to make sense. I was on the ride the other day and there was a bright light on that seemed out of place right in the same spot the camera is positioned. It was distracting at the time, took away from the element of that scene for me. At least I know sorta why it was happening now.

Cmdr_Crimson

What's next...Living with the land on-ride photo....
giphy.gif

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Not that they will*, but maybe we should be on the lookout for on-ride photos at other classic attractions as well.
Haunted Mansion anyone? I could see it happening. Lot's of potential there. It was rumored right?

Last edited:

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Why? I could understand if they did it on the drop, but this is the most boring and pointless on-ride photo that I've ever seen.

Because Diznee iz a bizness. Profit margins to be maintained and all that. Just trying to squeeze a few more dollars out of the rube...err... guests willing to pay extra for extras like on-ride photos. It doesn't affect anyone else at all, don'tcha know?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Not that they will*, but maybe we should be on the lookout for on-ride photos at other classic attractions as well.
Haunted Mansion anyone? I could see it happening. Lot's of potential there. It was rumored right?

Nah, they will only have on-ride photo's on those rides and attractions with FastPass+, and then only on days ending in 'y'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom