On his way to WDW Perhaps?

Pabgo

Original Poster
This afternoon, at my my middle school, the tight end coach or whatever for the Colts cam to my middle school because he used to go there when he was my age. I was wondering why he was in FL, my first guess is that he's going to WDW. What do you think?

RonAnnArbor

I bet he's not. I bet he stopped in your school because he was in Miami a few days ago, and knows people in town -- and is staying in sunny florida to go golfing or whatnot before returning to 7-degree Indianapolis.

hrcollectibles

Tony Dungy (head Coach) and Dominic Rhodes (Running Back I think) were at Disney on Wednesday .... Perhas they were still in town doing promotional stuff... The colts Actually flew back home after the Superbowl For a party....

smk

This afternoon, at my my middle school, the tight end coach or whatever for the Colts cam to my middle school because he used to go there when he was my age. I was wondering why he was in FL, my first guess is that he's going to WDW. What do you think?
Maybe he was there because your school was giving him an award? His team did just win the superbowl.

wild01ride

I bet he's not. I bet he stopped in your school because he was in Miami a few days ago, and knows people in town -- and is staying in sunny florida to go golfing or whatnot before returning to 7-degree Indianapolis.

OK "half-empty"! :p

Jeesh, let the guy dream a little! Maybe he did just stop by because he "happened" to be in FL and his team just "happened" to win the Superbowl. As far as human emotion goes, winning the Superbowl might just stir up some sentiment of childhood memories that could warrant a stop by his Middle School which is conveniently down the road from where his team was playing (and much closer than to his home in Indiana), but nevertheless, he could well be on his way to WDW! In my opinion, that would be a smart move! I was blessed with the opportunity to visit the World for a brief trip a week and a half ago...and then, when I got back to -10 degree Michigan, I left for -25 degree Minnesota for a week and a half! That doesn't sound like something that someone would willingly do and I would much more likely believe that a person would choose to go to WDW! :shrug:

Anyway, WDW's got some good golfing!

(and btw, stay warm, that Huron Valley's freezing!) :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom