OMG - I Cant Take It!!!!

Zman-ks

lol....I know. The last 30 days are the worst! :p
75.gif

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

That's what I always think about when the time is just about here for our trip. That it will all be over within a flash. Your going, and doing and having a blast and before ya know it - Poof, done. I like to enjoy those days just before the trip...the feeling of pure excitement.

Upvote 0

KCheatle

This is exactly why I wanted a trip in the fall. I get the benefit of summer flying by, because..hey...it's summer! But, I don't have to dread it ending! Instead, I get to have fun all summer long and then I get to go to Disney on September 14th! After that, things just keep getting better because I love fall and Christmas. The only problem will be when January hits. So, then I'll just have to start planning my next trip :)

Upvote 0

CrazyDisneyLady

This is exactly why I wanted a trip in the fall. I get the benefit of summer flying by, because..hey...it's summer! But, I don't have to dread it ending! Instead, I get to have fun all summer long and then I get to go to Disney on September 14th! After that, things just keep getting better because I love fall and Christmas. The only problem will be when January hits. So, then I'll just have to start planning my next trip :)
We arrive the same day....your plan is very similar to mine, summer flys by go to Disney, fall and Christmas..but I am one step further I am already starting to plan Feb trip..lol

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom