OMG, he was right!

Goofyernmost

Original Poster
As much as I hate to admit this..the boards are pretty boring without "spirit" involved aren't they.:( There must be someone out there with inside information that they can share.:confused: I would really not want to let (74) know that we depend on him to provide topics because that would just feed his ego and that would be awful because he and his opinion of himself will not fit in a room together if it gets any larger.:eek: Come on...somebody out there must have some information that they can share. Please!:D

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
No, the boards aren't boring without him. He is interesting, but I find plenty of interesting stuff to read without him here.
Well, let's see - we had a 5+ page discussion of economics, and an even longer thread drift, both pro and anti union.
Even Lee couldn't reign in the lunacy which had high-jacked Spirit's thread, and the Mom shut 'er down.
Love jt (I really do) and PeterAlt and Siroinksalot, but by gosh, I am counting the minutes until Spirit's return.

luv

Well, let's see - we had a 5+ page discussion of economics, and an even longer thread drift, both pro and anti union.
Even Lee couldn't reign in the lunacy which had high-jacked Spirit's thread, and the Mom shut 'er down.
Love jt (I really do) and PeterAlt and Siroinksalot, but by gosh, I am counting the minutes until Spirit's return.
The thread had been drifting for a loooong time. It got shut down because it turned political and nasty.

I wasn't trying to slam that poster or his Spirited thread! I'm not joining the "We Don't Like 74" fan club and won't be selling Kit Kats to support the cause. :) I just don't think everything went to hell and became boring when he decided not to post for a while. That's all!! :)

Nemo14

Yup, there was one, but that went wildly off topic as well. :D

so I heard....
paranoid.gif

PUSH

I'm still trying to get a grasp on this whole "Spirit" concept. Hopefully by my 1 year anniversary I'll get it 100%. :p

spacemt354

Chili's
There has been plenty of news provided on Avatar and potential DHS additions in absence of the Spirit.

I don't think it's been very boring. I think he provides quality info, and sometimes it's fun to read, but most of the time it is just opinion, like everyone else on this board.

One member should not, and is not, relied on to keep posters coming back here for good info and discussions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom