Olympic Merchandise being sold in Epcot China?

artvandelay

Original Poster
I was hoping to pick up some Olympich merch. and was hoping they have some at the China pavillion at Epcot. Anybody know?

olmec26

They have a limited selection of Olympic merchandise for sale in the very back of the China pavilion. Bring your wallet, some of it can get pretty expensive.

TekunoRobby

They don't have a large selection but they carry several t-shirts, hats, backpacks, and the assorted stuff animal and emblemed ball. Be prepared to pay through the nose though.

The merchandise is all the way at the back of the store near the exit to the open area shop they have set back at the back of the pavilion. They've carried it for several months now.

malice

They don't have a large selection but they carry several t-shirts, hats, backpacks, and the assorted stuff animal and emblemed ball. Be prepared to pay through the nose though.

The merchandise is all the way at the back of the store near the exit to the open area shop they have set back at the back of the pavilion. They've carried it for several months now.

are there fuwas (mascot) merchandise available? i only saw the "walking man" logo shirts available last year.

boilerpicc

I bought a Beibei (water fuwa) t-shirt there last September. They had shirts for each of the mascots in kids sizes, but the XL was comparable to an adult M. I believe they also had a set of stuffed animals as well. However, that was last year, so they might not be carrying them anymore.

TekunoRobby

are there fuwas (mascot) merchandise available? i only saw the "walking man" logo shirts available last year.
Yes. You can purchase a stuffed version of each mascot for ~$20 each or you can purchase them as a set for ~$90.

They're a bit small though and like the rest of the merchandise, insanely overpriced.

Texas84

Norway had some stuff from their winter olympics. I still have my Helly-Hansen jacket with the logo I bought there. Still my favorite jacket!

HinunterZuNich

I was just at the parks from August 6-10th and they did! My father and I bought t-shirts last year and they weren't that expensive at all! This year all the stuff was actually ON SALE!!! There was lot of stuff this time around for both men, women, and children! I believe all of the Olympic items were 25% off!! I'm not sure how long they will last, but I assume this sale is happening since the Olympics themselves are happening and will end soon!

Enjoy!

TekunoRobby

I was just at the parks from August 6-10th and they did! My father and I bought t-shirts last year and they weren't that expensive at all! This year all the stuff was actually ON SALE!!! There was lot of stuff this time around for both men, women, and children! I believe all of the Olympic items were 25% off!! I'm not sure how long they will last, but I assume this sale is happening since the Olympics themselves are happening and will end soon!

Enjoy!
The shirts that were "on-sale" were pretty basic. They were all in a small pile on a table in front of the glass desk with Olympic goods for those of you who are wondering. The quality t-shirts that they have hanging off to the side were $30. Too much for a t-shirt IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom