Old School Imagineering Fan Visits Diagon Alley

OG Runner

I am a huge Disney fan and really enjoy both of the Harry Potter sections of Universal Resort. Everything in the sections brings you
into the Harry Potter narrative. When you cross the "barriers", into Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley you definitely feel you are somewhere
else. Last time there I even got brought up onto stage for a song number in Diagon Alley. It was a blast.

JoeCamel

I am a huge Disney fan and really enjoy both of the Harry Potter sections of Universal Resort. Everything in the sections brings you
into the Harry Potter narrative. When you cross the "barriers", into Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley you definitely feel you are somewhere
else. Last time there I even got brought up onto stage for a song number in Diagon Alley. It was a blast.
The boa was cute

EPCOTCenterLover

Original Poster
else.
You're so right!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom