Old Ladies & Minnie Ears

k9momma

Original Poster
What is the appropriate age limit to be wearing artsy Minnie Ears in the parks? Asking for a friend in her 50’s

k9momma

Original Poster
Thanks all 😃
I will pack my fancy ears after all. I’ve never been to Disney World, but I’d purchased a couple sets of fancy ears at the onset of our planning a couple years ago. I didn't want to look ridiculous and embarrass our family we are going with. We leave this Sunday, and we are complete Disney novices, but we’re going with DVC members so I’m sure we will be ok. I’ll wear the ears and see how that goes. Thanks again everyone

Disneyhead'71

Thanks all 😃
I will pack my fancy ears after all. I’ve never been to Disney World, but I’d purchased a couple sets of fancy ears at the onset of our planning a couple years ago. I didn't want to look ridiculous and embarrass our family we are going with. We leave this Sunday, and we are complete Disney novices, but we’re going with DVC members so I’m sure we will be ok. I’ll wear the ears and see how that goes. Thanks again everyone
Ooooo, a newbie. Go, have fun, and don't let anyone rain on your parade.

Shouldigo12

Thanks all 😃
I say this in complete seriousness- if the family is embarrassed at you having fun, then they need to grow up.

Disney4family

DisAl

Thanks all 😃

Hey, it is a VACATION! You are entitled to embarrass your family all you want, especially if they are teenagers. Just ask my family. :angelic:
If any of them are teenagers you are going to embarrass them anyway so why not ENJOY doing it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom