Old Key West Renovations

JaxFLBear

Renovations only began about 1 month ago and they started with buildings 30-33. I've not seen any posts on the various forums (Mouse Owners, DISBoards, etc) about anyone getting a renovated room yet.

Disney5Mom

Original Poster
Thanks so much for the information. We are going for our first stay here as DVC members in a month and are very excited. WE love this resort.

correcaminos

Renovations only began about 1 month ago and they started with buildings 30-33. I've not seen any posts on the various forums (Mouse Owners, DISBoards, etc) about anyone getting a renovated room yet.
Same. I search now and then just to see if I missed something. I saw a nasty rumor about the studios changing so I'm interested to see a new room whenever they finish.

correcaminos

Over on the DIS someone posted several pictures: https://www.disboards.com/threads/okw-buildings-30-33-are-occupied-as-of-today.3652986/

The design is pretty neutral. nothing stands out as being very "Key West" to me. It's a little disappointing, actually.
I just saw a bunch more yesterday. I loved the teal they used. The bathroom looked very bright and happy.

One person who posted pics on a facebook group said that the colors looked off in the pictures and that as an OKW lover since '94 that they thought this was an improvement over the last.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom