Old Epcot

lilmizpixie3

Original Poster
Im watching a home video from when '91 and the entrance to epcot looks sooo much better without the clutter of those photo walls...it looks so clean and open. Wouldn't it be nice to see that again?:shrug:

I have to agree with you that the front of Epcot looked muche better prior to the year 2000 changes. I also liked the back of Spaceship earth and in between Comunicore with the fountain of nations going under little bridges and into small pools.:D I would love to see that again. The entry to Epcot need a face lift but not all the tombstones. Epcot does not have much green space anymore in the Future world area. :eek:

lilmizpixie3

Original Poster
I know its like a personalized thing, but maybe they could move them to somewhere else, like around the lagoon. I dono just so it doesnt look as cluttered in the front entrance.

iKat

I completely agree. I think it dectracts from the simplicity of SSE.

I'd love to see them move these when they wand goes, wouldn't that be awesome?

Does anybody have a pic from before they added them?

kcnole

I don't want to see them remove those stones from the park at all. People paid good money to have their pictures put on them, but there's several places they could be moved to not detract from the elegance of SSE. I don't mind so much as long as the wand is there, but as soon as the wand is gone its my next battle cry for relocation at Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom